Part 32

---/---

"This will work better if you relax."

Dracula couldn't help the suggestive smirk that pulled at his lips, his eyebrows waggling suggestively as Agatha tutted and smacked his arm.

"Vicious Captain Helsing, that's not how you get someone in the mood to relax."

"With you it might work." Agatha retorted, shooting him a shit eating grin of her own.

"Hmmmmmmm you know it just might..."

Pushing off the hands that had found their way onto her backside, Agatha tried to be stern with him, this was meant to be taken seriously. "We are not here to have sex."

"You might not be..."

"Neither of us are here to have sex." Agatha reiterated. "We are here to find out what really happened that night. Now I need you to relax, close your eyes and find a comfortable position."

"Oh, I find most positions comfortable."

"Dracula!"

Head tilting Dracula watched her amused, next to Agatha smiling at him, Agatha frowning at him in frustration was his favourite expression. "Agatha dearest when are you going to call me by my first name?"

That was not a retort that Agatha had been expected and it flustered her somewhat. Obviously, Dracula had a first name, it was just in her head he had always been Dracula or more formally The Count. Calling him by his first name was an intimacy he had never offered before, and if she could still blush, Agatha knew her cheeks would be bright red.

"I...you...Well you never offered." Agatha was on the defensive, smacking away the hand that reached for her chin as she hid her flustered expression from him.

"Well I think perhaps its time. I mean some people might say we are rushing things, we have only had a lot of sex, only declared our love for one another...at least I think we have..."

"Honestly boys."

"Anyway, since you're about to go plundering my brain." Dracula teased, finally catching her chin and lifting her gaze back up to meet his own. "I think it would be ok if you called me Vlad."

"Will it get you to cooperate?"

"It couldn't hurt to try?"

"Fine then, Vlad..." Agatha paused the name sounding weird on her tongue. "Please lay down and close your eyes."

"Yes Ma'am." Dracula lay down on the bed, offering Agatha his hand.

Accepting it Agatha settled down next to him, placing her other hand on his chin and turning his face towards her, pressing their foreheads together, she chose to ignore Dracula's smile or the way his forehead crinkled against hers when he did. When he rubbed his nose against hers and tried to kiss her, Agatha had no choice but to lay her free hand over his mouth.

"Concentrate, take us back to the club first."

Sighing Dracula closed his eyes and reluctantly did as she asked. It was strange at first, he could feel Agatha there, not just her physical presence which was as always hard to ignore, but the sudden extra awareness of her. He tried his best to do as she asked, pictured the club as it was when they arrived.

Crowded, the mortal youngsters drinking and dancing and groping each other in public. Dracula could feel the lingering presence of Gilles de Rais in his peripheral vision, but he chose not to look at him. Instead he took the stairs up to the balcony area, he had been too late to secure a private booth, but the view was best from up here, and this was where they had bumped into Sir Richard.