Part 39

---/---         

"Hmmm it is so much nicer travelling with you."

Reclining on the couch Agatha arched as Dracula's mouth trailed down her torso, squirming a little as he blew a raspberry whilst nuzzling his face into her stomach.

"Well it's only the second time I've flown, but I will admit the inflight entertainment was better this time."

"Hmm I'm delighted to hear it, please do leave a positive review when you leave." Dracula chuckled.

"No...no more..." Agatha sighed pushing his mouth away from her. They had had so much sex in the last week that Agatha was overly sensitive all the damn time. Once was currently more than enough, and knowing how attentive Dracula was being, Agatha knew that the moment they got to their hotel room, he would insist on breaking in that bed as well.

Pouting Dracula did as he was bid, but not before leaving a bite to her inner thigh. Stretching out he moved to the opposite chair, dropping down into the leather seat blissfully naked and loving it. There was a half-filled glass of blood on the table and Dracula took a swig from it, it wasn't the best vintage, but Renfield had done his best. For the last week his lawyer was on his best behaviour. Renfield knew he was on his last life, and not in a good way. Dracula had been only too happy to reinforce that message to his minion, only time would tell if it had sunk in. In the meantime, Dracula would look into finding a replacement.

Dracula was content to lounge about naked, not caring if the poor stewardess dared to interrupt them, despite having banished her to the cockpit not long after take-off. Agatha gathered her clothing from where Dracula had thrown them, in his haste to get her naked. Redressing in the fitted navy-blue backless sundress Dracula had insisted she wear, Agatha also gathered Dracula's navy slacks and white button-down shirt from the floor, pushing them into his arms with a pointed hint.

"Not even married and you are already nagging like a wife." Dracula tutted, yet he did as Agatha bid, dressing with a sense of casual ease that Agatha envied, knowing that whatever he put on that he would look gorgeous.

Fussing with her hair, knowing it must look like she had been fucked recently, not to mention she had probably worn off all her make-up, Agatha could only hope she didn't have streaks down her face. Watching as Agatha began to fuss with her hair, Dracula paused in his re-dressing padding across to stand behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pressing a kiss to the slope of her neck.

"You look beautiful."

"You have to say that, I might be pregnant with your child."

"Hmmm we can only hope." Dracula grinned, nipping playfully at her skin, before pulling away and pulling on his shirt. It probably was time to come down to earth, they would be landing in Rome within the hour, and once there the holiday was over.

---/---

"Mycroft, we do have to stop meeting like this. Did you miss me that much?"

It was a measure of how familiar the two of them had gotten, that Mycroft didn't feel the need to feign a smile at the Count's attempt at humour. He did however give the Count a nod of welcome, before turning an approving gaze to Agatha and her elegant outfit. Lucy's efforts and Dracula's sense of style were clearly paying off, as Agatha looked every inch the European aristocrat. Still the look was missing one thing, luckily Mycroft had come prepared. He offered Agatha the pair of oversized Gucci sunglasses he had in his suit pocket, enjoying her look of polite exasperation, and Dracula's amused chuckle, as she put them on.

"Gorgeous." Dracula praised, as he waved his lady love into the sleek black convertible that was waiting.

"Please tell me I get to drive that." Dracula was practically salivating at the chance to get behind the wheel.