7

They walked hand in hand to the common room and immediately saw that both TVs were free to use. They took a seat on the sofa in front of one and Alex picked up the tv remote. "What do you like to watch?" He asked, "uhm I was watching money heist on Netflix but other than that Disney stuff, chic flicks and stuff" perrie said quietly. Alex scrolled through the tv channels and saw that one channel had tangled playing, "what about tangled, it's already started but I assume you've seen it before? Also Ive been watching money heist as well" he said, "yeh, tangled is perfect" she smiled, Alex flicked over to the channel that was playing tangled and placed the remote to the side. Perrie tucked her legs up to the side of her onto the sofa and leant back a little, she was still holding Alex's hand and quickly found comfort from him drawing small circles on her hand once again.

They sat through the rest of the film, perrie getting slightly closer to alex every so often, but neither of them being bothered by this. When the film finished alex looked towards perrie to see her eyes fluttering, "come on, let's go back and get your pretty little head on that pillow" he whispered, perrie nodded as they both stood up. "Did you enjoy the film?" He asked, "yeah, it's one of my favourites, thank you. I enjoyed that" perrie smiled, "no problem, I quite enjoyed it too" alex replied. Perrie was yawning every minute or two on their way back to her room so when they eventually got there she was relieved to finally be able to chill, she picked up her pyjamas along with the hoodie and joggers that Alex had left for her and walked toward the bathroom, "I'm just going to get changed in there" she said softly, Alex nodded and took a seat at the table in her room. He loved the sound of her voice, he was finding perrie more and more captivating as the days went by and he knew he'd miss her company on his day off  but he couldn't show it too much because it was his duty to help perrie feel better not to get attached to her.

A couple of minutes later perrie walked out of the bathroom and took her tablets from the bedside table along with a sip of water, "you want the biscuit?" Alex asked, she nodded and picked it up. It was the first biscuit she'd finished and Alex was happy to see her finally enjoy eating it. "How long is it till lights out? I'm really tired" Perrie asked yawning again, "literally about 10 minutes, you can get into bed now if you want, I'll stay until you're asleep" alex suggested. Perrie nodded and got into bed, once again alex pulled his chair up next to the bed and held her hand. "I'm so tired I'll probably be out like a light in a few minutes so just in case I forget to say it, goodnight" perrie smiled a little. "Goodnight perrie, sleep well" alex smiled back, and just as she said after a few more minutes she was fast asleep.

Alex went back to his dorm room and got into his own bed hoping for an early ish night. He picked up his phone to see a few texts from his friends,

J: hey al, Don't really know why I'm texting you but hope everything went alright with perrie meeting G x

A: hi jade, yeah everything went well thanks but stop texting, you need to enjoy your time off haha, see you soon x

G: hope the rest of the day went ok with perrie, she seemed to cope well with meeting me x

A: it's been a really good day so far, I think tonight may be a little different since she's so tired but oh well. she said it was a little overwhelming but very nice to meet you, so thanks because I don't know what I'd be doing without you on my day off!

G: aw bless, she seems lovely. Have you told her yet? x

A: no, I'm going to tell her tomorrow then she's got Saturday and Sunday to process and sort of get herself ready to be looked after by someone else

G: how about I spend some time with either just her or you and her tomorrow and then at least she'll be a bit more used to me before you go off x