29

A/N : Don't hate me for this, I've just added an extra part into the chapter based off my opinion of the chapter when reading it back and also some feedback :) I've marked where the new section is with an asterisk (*) and also down the same for where it ends so it's clear where that section is just because it contains some sexual content. If you don't want to read that part just skip it, it's not integral to the story :)

It was a few days later and perrie had arranged to meet up with Leigh and Jesy, two of her best friends. She'd not seen them in almost 8 months now but it felt like years. They'd all agreed to meet at Leigh's house since there'd be no one else in, perrie had put on some leggings and a baggy crop top with a small hoodie over the top. She made her way downstairs and found alex in the kitchen, "you ready to go?" Alex asked grabbing his car keys, "yeah, don't let Hatchi do anything stupid whilst I'm out, I'm sure he'll push his luck" perrie smiled, "don't worry, I'll make sure he's on his best behaviour" alex laughed. They made their way out and Alex started up the car ready to go, "can you type her address into there, I'm not 100 percent sure of the way" he said, perrie nodded and typed Leigh's address into the screen. It was only a few minutes further than perries house so it didn't take too long for them to get there.

"Is it this one?" Alex said pulling up to the side, "yeah, thank you bubs" perrie smiled. Alex stopped the car and leant over to give perrie a kiss, "text me if you need anything yeah?" He said, "I will, thanks for driving me" perrie said, "not a problem, call me when you want picking up" Alex smiled. Perrie nodded and shut the car door waving to alex as he drove off and she walked up the drive to the front door. She took a deep breath in and rang the doorbell, it was only a few seconds before leigh opened the door, "pez! Come in I missed you babes" Leigh smiled happily, perrie stepped inside and slipped her shoes off, "I missed you too" she smiled, "Jesy's in the other room, do you want a drink?", "uhm, no thanks I'm alright at the moment" perrie said, Leigh nodded and walked through to the other room where Jesy was sat on the sofa, "Pez babe, it's so good to see you" she smiled, "you too, I've missed you!" Perrie said taking a seat next to her, "how are you now Pez? What's it like being home?" Leigh asked, "I'm a lot better, much happier than I was before. It's nice being back to be honest, I thought it'd be harder than it has been coming home" perrie explained. "Bet you were excited to see Hatchi, me and Harvey bumped into him and Jonnie quite a few times when we were out for walks" Leigh said, "oh yeah, I missed him so much. Seeing him again was the best thing" perrie smiled.

"Did you walk here Pez?" Jesy asked, "no I got dropped off" perrie answered, "is Jonnie not working?" Leigh said, "oh no it wasn't Jonnie that dropped me off, he and Katie are both working, I wasn't at home" perrie said quietly. The other two girls gave each other a puzzled look, "who dropped you off then? Where were you?" Jesy asked, "my boyfriend dropped me off" perrie said before she was interrupted, "boyfriend! You didn't tell us you had a boyfriend! Who is it?" Leigh squealed, "sorry, I didn't really know when to tell you. He's called alex, I met him at the hospital. He looked after me for the majority of the time I was in there" perrie explained, "oh tell us more, tell us everything" Jesy smiled. Perrie told the girls the whole story of how they met and how she'd been spending a lot of time with him since she'd come home. "Do you have a picture of him? Is he hot?" Leigh said, "yeah, I have a few pictures. They're of both of us though" perrie said, "and yeah, very hot" she added. She turned her phone round to show the girls a picture, "gosh Pez he's gorgeous" Jesy exclaimed, "you two look so cute together" Leigh said. Perrie smiled, it made her feel so grateful that her best friends were happy for her. "So have you had sex yet?" Jesy asked, "no not yet" perrie said, "how come? You've been with him for like 4 or 5 months now haven't you?" Leigh asked, "We've not really spoken about it. I don't think Alex wants to talk about it in case he thinks he's pushing me too fast. I wouldn't change in front of him until about two or three weeks ago, I think he thought that was because I didn't trust him. But it's not that it's just I didn't feel confident enough in myself" perrie explained, "do you feel ready though? To do it?" Jesy asked, "I think so yeah, and every time I see him topless I just want to a little bit more" perrie said, "just tell him you're ready, I'm sure he'll be ready too" Leigh said, "I don't know how, it's not your everyday conversation and I find those hard to start sometimes" perrie sighed, "you've been sleeping in the same bed right?" Jesy asked, "yeah when we're at the same house" perrie said, "just tell him then, when you're all cuddled up or something. Or hint and wait for him to ask you if you're ready, I don't know how you've held off for so long he's hot" Jesy laughed. "Thanks Jess, my hype woman for life" perrie smiled, "you going to wear some sexy lingerie or something?" Leigh asked, "not for the first time I don't think no. I just want it to be natural and loving if you get me" perrie said, "oh totally. You'll look banging anyway. You're a little stunner" Leigh smiled. "Thanks lee lee" perrie said.