𝘏𝘌𝘠 𝘔𝘌𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘐𝘊

It had been several days after the weird turn of events where Perez found herself pinned on the ground by a mad man

It had been several days after the weird turn of events where Perez found herself pinned on the ground by a mad man... It had also been several days, since she saw her. The mechanic.

Since then, Chloe and all the other delinquents were each assigned jobs to keep themselves occupied during the day. Jobs that helped support The Ark, such as sorting parts for 'Factory Station' or just helping out in general. Today she was assigned to rip wires from old computers for 'Mecha Station' so the engineers and mechanics could create things using the wires. 'Mecha Station' was a station on The Ark, specifically for all the mechanics and engineers.

Chloe was seated on a round table, ripping wires out of old computers while the other two delinquents assigned on the same thing as her were talking at the back of the room. Nigel was the person keeping watch on the three, but she couldn't care less about what the other delinquents were doing, as long as at the end of the day the job got done. This meant that she would watch over the poor brunette the whole time, making sure she got every single wire done by the end of her shift.

Just as Chloe was about to move onto the next set of wires, there was a loud knock on the door and a brunette with her hair tied up in a high ponytail came into view. She had her arms crossed infront of her chest as she glared at Nigel, her face expressionless. The mystery mechanic Chloe hoped to see again was currently standing in the doorway speaking to Nigel. Chloe continued to rip out the wires, whilst eardropping into their conversation.

"I need a pressure regulator

"I need a pressure regulator." Raven demanded.
"What for?" Nigel cocked her eyebrow, questioning what the mechanic was up to.
"Regulating pressure." The mechanic tilted her head and replied, an attitude clearly visible by her tone.
"You know the deal. I shouldn't have to explain myself again." The mechanic said.
"Cool it Reyes. I'll be back. Just watch them." Nigel remarked, turning to look back at the three delinquents.
"Yeah, yeah. Babysitting's a piece of cake." Raven smirked as she watched Nigel walk out of view.

Chloe looked down at the wire in her hand, averting Raven's gaze.
"So we meet again, Perez." The young mechanic walked over, sitting in the chair across from her.
The other brunette nodded her head, placing the wire down onto the table.
"Hey, I'm not saying it as a bad thing. It's good to see you again." Raven chuckled as she watched the brunette infront of her struggle to say something.
"Mhm, its good to see you too Reyes." The younger girl spoke up.

They began talking about several things, such as Sinclair or what Raven has been up to, when they heard someone coughing in the back to try and gain the two girl's attention.
"Righto." The mechanic stood up from her seat, squeezing Chloe's shoulder gently before she walked over to Nigel.
The mechanic smiled, before walking off with the pulse regulator in her arms.

A few days passed and Raven always seemed to return to retrieve something from Nigel every day Chloe seemed to be working in 'Mecha Station.' Was it just a coincidence? Anyways... As always, Raven sat in the chair right across from Chloe and the two talked constantly until Nigel's return. So when Raven came again for like the 4th time this week, the same thing happened. That day the heater had broken and inside the room was freezing, goosebumps formed on Chloe's skin as she shivered from the cold. Raven took notice of this and moved her chair to be seated next to Chloe, taking off the jacket from around her shoulders and instead draping it over the younger girl's shoulders instead.

"Don't want you getting sick ." The mechanic replied when Chloe looked over at her confused.
She stood up from her seat to walk over to the doorway where Nigel was waiting for her.
"Thank you."
Raven smiled at the brunette's response and waved at the younger girl before taking her leave and walking away as usual.

The next day when Raven returned to retrieve something else from Nigel, she noticed the room was empty, her eyes flickered down to the hallway trying to figure out where the younger girl was.
"They're gone."
The mechanic quickly turned around to the direction of the voice. Nigel spoke up.
"Down to Earth."
The mechanic's eyes widened as she heard what Nigel had said.
"What? They can't... They're sending them to die. No no no no." A swirl of profanities repeated over in her head, as she bolted over to Sinclair's office.

"I NEED TO DO SOMETHING." The mechanic yelled, slamming her fists down onto her workbench as Sinclair paced around the room.
"Its beyond our control, plus I'm sure they'll be fine. Finn will be fine." Sinclair said, trying to reassure the young mechanic.
Finn? Raven wasn't even thinking about Finn being down there on Earth. The only person on her mind was the stunning brunette she planned on seeing everyday. That was until she got sent down to Earth as part of 'The 100' to see whether or not the Earth is survivable. If not... everyone's dead.

And by everyone, we mean the whole entire human race.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
𝙾𝚔, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚒𝚗𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅. 𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍.

𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙿𝙾𝚅'𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗? 😌

𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚡
~ 𝙲𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚎/@𝚝𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎
💋🦋