Chapter 3 : Do I Love You?

The next morning Boruto woke up early. He took a shower, brushed his teeth changed his clothes and went downstairs to see Sarada and Himawari  making breakfast.

Boruto: What are you guys making?

Sarada: Eggs, bacon, pancakes and sausages.

Boruto: Oh, can I help.

Himawari: Can you? I really need to take a shower.

Sarada: What? You came down here without taking a shower.

Himawari: 😅😅😅

Sarada: Okay.

Himawari left and Boruto went to help Sarada.

Boruto: ( ~ in his mind ~ ) Sarada, she is kinda cute. Wait, what am I saying. She is hot. Hell no! Wait, do I love you Sarada?

Sarada: Boruto-kun!!!

Boruto: Whaa.. What?

Sarada: The sausage! * cough*cough*

Boruto looked at the sausage he was making, it was burning and smoke was coming from it. Sarada quickly went and switched off the fire.

Sarada: Boruto-kun? Why didn't you take it out?

Boruto: Sorry... I was lost in thought.

Sarada: That's okay...

Sarada quickly took a cotton glove and tried to take the the hot pan to the sink but dropped it on the ground with a little wince. She burnt her hand.

Boruto: Sarada, are you okay? Let me do it. It's too hot.

Sarada: No... It's okay.

Boruto: I made this mess so ill handle it. Just put some cream on your hand.

Sarada: Hmmm....

After a while Himawari came and the 3 teens made breakfast before the adults woke up.

While they were having breakfast they heard Sasaki crying.

Sarada: I'll get him.

Sakura: Okay, thanks dear.

Sarada ran upstairs and when she came down she was holding a pink haired boy with jade coloured eyes. It was Sasaki. Sarada walked over to Sakura handed her Sasaki and went to the kitchen to make Sasaki his food. Soon she fed him. Later she went upstairs and changed and came down. Even Himawari did the same. They were about to go out when Boruto asked...

Boruto: Where are you 2 going?

Sarada: Were supposed to be hanging out with Sumire and Yodo so... Bye!

With that 2 of the girls left.

A/N: Below are what they were wearing.

A/N: What Sarada wore

A/N: What Himawari

A/N: What Himawari.

They came back at 4pm and Boruto was sitting on the couch watching TV with Sasaki.

Sarada: Hey Boruto-kun!

Boruto: Hey.....

Suddenly they heard someone knocking on the door and Sarada opened it to see...

Sarada: Inojin-kun.

Himawari: Hi babe

Himawari: Hi babe. What brings you here?

Inojin: You.

Himawari blushes.

Boruto: What?! You're dating?! And that is to Inojin?!

Sarada: Boruto-kun? Is there a problem?

Boruto: No, it's fine. She is old enough.

Inojin:  Bolt. Your back. Damn. Everyone missed you. Mostly Sa-

Inojin was cut off when Sarada slapped him and Himawari kicked him.

Inojin: Owww. What was that for.

Himawari: The que for you to can it!

Inojin: Oops, sorry.

Boruto: Whatever. Anyways Sarada, mom, dad, aunt Sakura and uncle Sasuke left the village for a vacation so he put us in charge.

Sarada: O-oh. So I'm guessing Kakashi-San is filling in for Naruto sensei?

Boruto: Yeah, the closet pervert is filling in for the Idiot.

Sarada: Hmmm... I'll go change.

Sarada went upstairs, so did Himawari and they came back downstairs after changing.

Soon the four teens were laughing and enjoying and Inojin stayed for sleepover.

They had made food enough to fill their stomachs and then they went to sleep after putting Sasaki to sleep.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter.

Word count: 588