Chapter 5: Spar

It was 6 in the morning and Boruto woke up when Sarada jumped on top of him.

Sarada: Boruto-kun! Hima won't help me make breakfast. Can you?

Boruto stares at Sarada with a smirk on his face.

Boruto: No! That is for jumping on top of me.

Sarada pouts.

Sarada: Pleeeaaaaseee🥺🥺🥺

Boruto: Fine. I'll be down in 10 minutes okay? Now get off me.

Sarada: Am I heavy or something?

Boruto: No. I just wanted you to get off me.

Sarada: Okay.

Sarada left and was downstairs waiting for Boruto. When Boruto came down 0he saw a raven haired girl sitting on the table with her head tilted back wearing a dress that would make a guy blush hard. Boruto felt his cheeks get red.

A/N: Here is what Sarada wore.

Sarada was wearing only a long shirt

Boruto: S-S-Sarada! Wear something from the b-b-bottom!!!

Sarada: I am. I am wearing shorts. Your can't see them because of the shirt.

Boruto: Oh, thank goodness.

Sarada: What?

Boruto: Nothing. What do plan on making for breakfast?

Sarada: Sandwiches and waffles.

Boruto: I'll make the sandwiches and you make the waffles?

Sarada: Okay. Ummm... What do you want for lunch?

Boruto: Personally, I don't mind with anything.

Sarada: Ramen?

Boruto: Sure. Do you know how to make ramen?

Sarada: Yeah... I helped Ayame-san at ichiraku's during my free time so I learnt how to make ramen.

Boruto: Oh! Cool.

Sarada: Umm.. Uh.. Boruto-kun?

Boruto: Yeah...

Sarada: Can we go for a spar after lunch?

Boruto: Sure. Why?

Sarada: Sensei is not here so I need someone to help me train. Being the strongest kunoichi in Konoha doesn't mean I don't have to train more.

Boruto: True.

After breakfast.... Shit! I'm lazy..

Sarada was playing with Sasaki, Boruto was watching Sarada and Himawari was watching TV.

Sarada: Sasaki... My baby boy. Do you want to play in the park?

Sasaki: Whaaaaa.

Boruto: No! You are not going to the park.

Sarada: Why not?

Himawari: Isn't it obvious. He wants you to stay and fuck him.

Sarada and Boruto blushes.

Sarada/Boruto: UZUMAKI HIMAWARI!!!

Boruto: It's not that. I want you all in the same place. Strong ninja are after us. So yeah...

Sarada: Oh, so Hima and Sasaki should come with us for our spar.

Boruto: Yes.

Sarada: Ummm... Okay....

After a long time of waiting they had their lunch and went for the training grounds. In the end Sarada and Boruto were in a draw so both of them stopped.

Sarada: Hey, Boruto-kun?

Boruto: Hmm?

Sarada whispers in his ear.

Sarada: Can we talk in private when we get home?

Boruto: Sure. But why?

Sarada: At home? Okay?

Boruto: okay....

When they arrived home Boruto grabbed Sarada by the hand, took her to his room and closed the door.

Boruto: So....

Sarada: Well there is this party and your supposed to go like date so I need you to be my date to the party. I really don't want to miss my friend's 17th birthday so....

Boruto: Why me? There are guys who want to be your boyfriend even and...

Sarada: Boruto-kun, their intentions are very bad. I don't want someone to rape me. I trust only my friends. And your my best friend.

Boruto: Fi-

Boruto was interrupted by Himawari.

Himawari: So are you guys having sex? If you are, big bro, use a condom. Uncle Sasuke will get mad if Sarada gets pregnant.

Sarada and Boruto blushes.

Sarada: N-no, n-n-nothing like t-t-that. You must be crazy after all you lost your V card to Inojin last month. I didn't tell your dad and mom and my mom because you promised me not to. But you never said I couldn't tell Boruto-kun.

Boruto: WHAT???!!!

Himawari: Hehe.

Sarada: Anyways let's get over that. I only came to ask him to be my date to Kira's party.

Himawari: Oh.

Boruto: So Himawari, you lost your fucking virginity to Inojin when you're only 16 ?! Please tell me you guys used a condom.

Sarada: They did. God! Let's forget about that and... Where the FUCK is Sasaki?!

Himawari: Calm down. He fell asleep so...

Sarada: *sigh* Thank goodness.

Himawari: I'm going to sleep.

Sarada: What about dinner?

Himawari: I'm not hungry.

Sarada: How about you Boruto-kun?

Boruto: I'm not either.

Sarada: Same. Goodnight.

Soon they all went to sleep and woke up to find a huge surprise.....

A/N: Guys! Please have patience for me to upload a new chapter tomorrow or the day after. Anyways enjoy this chapter and please vote me!
I love you guys.

Word count: 786 words