Missing People

Team 7 headed to Lady Karu's place and got information. And with the help of Konohamaru's early investigation, they were able to find the location in where the people went Missing. The woods and the Mountains. Obviously 🙄🙄🙄. Team 7 headed to the woods which was close to the mountains.

Konohamaru: Lets split into two teams. Sarada and Boruto go to the mountains while me and Mitsuki search the woods.

Borusaramitsu: Right!

Boruto and Sarada went to the mountains while Konohamaru and Mitsuki were in the woods.

Sarada: Lets check that cave.

Boruto: Ill use biyakugan just to be safe.

Sarada: Right.

Boruto checked the cave and saw nothing suspicious so he entered along with Sarada only to get trapped in there when a huge bolder moved to the entrance of the cave.

Boruto: Great! Just great!

Sarada: Wait, I think this is the place where all the people went Missing.

Boruto: You're right. Lets Explorer and you have to stay close.

Sarada: Right!

The two ninja went on exploring the cave and reached a point where there were two seperate ways. Boruto decided to try one after the other and since THE AUTHOR IS A Bitch, they went through the path where they get attacked. And of course they beat them all up.

Boruto: Lets try the other way.

Sarada: Yeah.

The two ninja headed to the other way only to find a bunch of guards in front of a huge metal door.

{~ Whisper ~}

Sarada: Whats the plan?

Boruto: Beat them.

Sarada: But there is a lot. So ill beat them and you go inside to check, okay?

Boruto: Great plan, you just said that there were too many of them.

Sarada: I can take them. Just go.

With that Sarada activate sharingan and attacked the guards while Boruto went inside the door only to see a bunch of people tied up.

He went to untie them but stopped when he saw a woman with a cloak.

Boruto mumbled.

Boruto: The damn Kara organization did this.

Boruto was about to attack the women but she disappeared. He united the peaople there and when they all came out they saw the guards all beat up. Sarada and Boruto lead the peaople to the entrance of the cave and Sarada broke the bolder with a punch that Konohamaru and Mitsuki heard and they rushed over.

Soon after the Mission they were resting until Boruto told Konohamaru about the woman.

Konohamaru: We have to tell Lord Seventh. The Kara organization is dangerous.

Sarada: Yeah. They have this mark on their hands, theh same one as Boruto-kun. They get so much power from it.

[} Else where{]

??? : Bring me the girl. She will be of great use.

??? : Master, wouldn't that be our death note. You know how strong she is.

??? : No questions. Just bring me the girl. She is indeed going to be............

MY BRIDE IN FUTURE!

[} With team 7 {]

Konohamaru: Okay, lets all get some rest. We will leave tomorrow.

And the same thing happened again Boruto gave his shirt to Sarada and they all went to sleep.

A/N: I did this in a hurry. Please forgive me if it was bad. And also vote this and please comment on what I need to improve.

Word count: 551 words.

♥️♥️♥️