Objective 02: spying!

The plan sounded easy enough in her mind.

            · Enter the tenth's school

            · Know his close circle.

            · Approach and become one of them.

In hindsight, it should have been easy. It just wasn't, not at all.

Seeing the next tenth now, through the many meters that separated them from one end of the room to the other, she began to fear how her mission would end.

In the last few days that she has officially been a student at Namimori High School, she learned a few things from the Vongola 10th Circle just by looking at them.

There were around 5 or 6 people inside the room who were closest to Hikaru Sawada.

First. Makoto Daichi, a redhead who, as she learned in recent days, like the Tenth, was part of Nami-chuu's soccer team. His red hair was always contained by a white band with Japanese decorations on his forehead, fully exposing his sharp amber eyes that showed as much mischief and mischief as a little boy. It was noted by the movement of his hands and body when speaking that he was a very restless person. Of all, he seemed to be closest to the Tenth.

Then there was Misaki Takeru, a boy with sapphire blue eyes hidden behind thin glasses that were always focused on a random book in his hands, his black hair was cut into a bowl shape that surprised Angelus by how good it fit him. He was someone with an intellectual appearance and was very similar to another girl he had seen sitting in the opposite corner of the room. Surely blood relatives.

Yamamoto Takeshi, a cheerful brunette who didn't seem physically able to stop smiling. Member of the school's baseball team, a star from what he's heard around. But something about his smile was very strange ...

There was also, Gokudera Hayato, a boy difficult to ignore either for his explosive attitude or his exotic features. The redhead boy was always behind the tenth, like a stray dog ​​looking for an owner. Many times she hear him call the tenth 'Juudaime', so she suppose that the tenth had somehow already informed them of their situation.

On the other hand, there were the girls, like Sasagawa Kyoko. A cute girl who could easily be the embodiment of the sun. The few times they had spoken words Angelus has been captivated about the chestnut's apparent innocence and kindness. It was also close to its closeness to the Tenth ...

And finally Kurokawa Hana, could not say that the tallest brunette was a great friend of the tenth, she had hardly seen them together on occasions, it could be said that it is more of a closeness thanks to the closeness of Kyoko.

Outside of them no one else seemed to belong to the group of friends, at least not inside the room, although they all seemed to be on good terms with the ash blonde.

Her first week of school was supposed to be spent solely collecting as much information as possible about Sawada Hikaru, likes, friends, hobbies, etc. The problem was that since the new girl still had too much attention on her, any move she made to chase the boy out of the classroom would be clearly noticed by any of her peers.

Then there is her second problem, her new ... "Friends"

Why the quotes marks?

Because they really weren't the type of girls Angelus believed she would relate to when starting this.

It all started the first day of school, when she was so focused on spying on the tenth that she ended up colliding with two girls from the same classroom, two brunettes of her height with enough makeup on their faces.