Objective 08: Ranking Fuuta

"So ... if I derive this ..." Tsuna frowned, glaring at the sheet of paper in front of her "I hate math ..."

Kyoko laughed "It's not that difficult ... You just have to analyze the exercises well"

"Easy for you to say, your grades are perfect" Tsuna collapsed on the bed, feeling her brain about to explode.

The exam date was near and Tsuna barely knew anything about each subject (In her defense, she was educated at home by mummies who do not see education as a priority, thank you very much). Each class was a disaster in her head, the mathematical formulas were confused, the chemical ones were worse. Everything in her head was a jumble of information.

She was so desperate at this point that she ended up asking Kyoko for help to study. They decided to meet at the amber eyes's house after school.

"Don't push yourself Kyoko, there are those who just weren't born for some things" Ah yes, Hana also joined the study session.

Tsuna turned on her back pouting "That's cruel ..."

"But true" She smiled.

Tsuna groaned.

Kyoko got up from her place, smoothing her skirt "I'll go for some sandwiches. Would you like something to drink?"

Hana nodded "Tea please"

"Noooo" Tsuna complained "Don't leave me alone with her ... Kyoko have mercy" She felt the betrayal in her chest when she saw Kyoko smile and leave the room "Kyokooooo!"

"Stop being so dramatic," Hana said, tossing her a pillow from the floor. "Finish your homework!"

"But I do not understand anything!" She cry.

"You never will if you don't study!"

Tsuna leafed through the rest of the notes that she still had to review, groaning when she saw so many formulas that she still didn't remember. Would she even stay here long enough so that her grades were necessarily good?

★★

"Please go away now!" She cried, the broom over her head, chasing a rodent "Leave my food alone!"

A scream escaped her as she slipped on a tile and fell face first onto the floor.

As if taunting her, the little rodent stopped to watch the scene. As ridiculous as it sounded, she could see the smile on those furry little lips. She could almost hear he thinking.

'Shameful...'

Mocked by a mouse, how did her life end like that?

Determined to get rid of the little plague, she end up going to the store for a little poison. She had tried that before, but the damn seemed to be circumventing all her traps. She would have to get something stronger.

On her way back home, she encountered a small commotion outside the tenth house. A large number of men were in the middle of the street, all well-uniformed.

Mafiosi.

Tsuna frowned, choosing to watch from afar.

A beautiful woman came out of the house, the pink-haired woman spoke to the men, who seemed nervous with her presence "It's the poisonous scorpion, Bianchi!"

'Poisonous scorpion?'

The woman somehow made the men move, clearing the way for her. When she was a decent distance from the house, she waved her hand away.