Objective 03: Calm!

"How come you still don't have anything !?"

"It is not as easy as it looks!" Tsuna cringed as she received curious (and other annoying) glances from other students around her. She apologized in whispers, walking away from the hallway.

"Jager, this is not so simple. With you you already know who is close, I cannot approach him so easily, I must be careful"

"Excuses, excuses" She rolled her eyes at his nonchalant tone "Have you seen anything that indicates that Reborn is already there?"

"The other day I saw the tenth running in underwear straight to the boy's locker room as if his life depended on it. But hey! It can be a common thing around here, right?" She replied sarcastically.

"The boss begins to get impatient, you must hurry. At this rate the succession will end and you will not have an answer"

'An answer?' Tsuna frowned in confusion "What do you mean by his succession? He's barely 15 isn't he a little young yet?"

"The ninth is an older man, one who has seen and lived too long, very likely not physically capable of handling Vongola for a long time" Tsuna sighed sadly at the truth in his words. Timoteo di Vongola was an old man, powerful, but old. Logically it was obvious that he could not continue in that way any longer, it was a surprise that he managed to reach this point after the death of his children.

"But ... take the cloak at 15?" Even knowing how things were with Vongola, taking up the cloak at such a young age sounded ... wrong. She couldn't imagine what it would be like for Sawada, who lived his entire life ignorant of the underworld.

Jager was silent for a few seconds "No matter how young I am. As long as I am able to take the mantle, then that will be enough."

"I see"

"Anyway, just follow your orders. Find out about the tenth, get close to him."

'If it were that easy I would have done it already!' She thought with annoyance moving among the other students. She had managed to separate herself from Kaori and Saiko by lying about going to the bathroom when they had lunch, wanting to answer their mentor's call. She breathed a sigh of relief at being alone, at least once.

It was risky talking to him here, with Reborn being able to be anywhere in the room. So she started walking randomly, trying to get lost in the crowds.

She could have entered the girls' bathroom, perhaps the hitman had enough respect not to spy on that place. But she didn't want to have the bad luck that Kaori or Saiko looked for her there.

"I must go now, something you need?"

"Actually ..." She look around, paying attention to the people present. She can only see two girls coming down the stairs next to her "Yes, there is something I need you to find out for me"

"What is it?"

"There is a boy-" She was quickly interrupted.

"You realize that we sent you to watch the tenth, not to find a boyfriend, right?"

"It's not about that!" She screamed angrily, her face bursting with embarrassment. Mentally thanked that there was no one around to listen to her. She couldn't help but moan when she heard him laugh on the cell phone "It's not like that ..."

"I'm just kidding, brat. But why do you want to investigate this boy?"

She breathe trying to calm down "He is a boy from my class room, close to the tenth" She sat at the foot of a staircase "His name is Gokudera Hayato. For some reason I feel that I know his name ... but I cannot specify where. Also, I learned from some girls that he is Italian and I heard him call the tenth 'juudaime' several times "