4 uh oh spagettio's

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

"Yo police boy! What did you get on your test? I got a B again, no surprise there," George said.

"Well, walrus, I got full marks," Zak said smugly, he couldn't help but flex on his friends even though he did feel a twang of guilt in his heart.

"What? No way, you usually get less than half! And since when did you study?" Harvey asked in shock that his friend got a higher mark than he did.

"Jeez guys, have some faith in me," Zak laughed.

"Woh, even I'm surprised," Vincent said, "congrats," he congratulated.

"Why don't we hang out at McDonald's after school next week and then watch that horror movie together?" George suggested.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Zak screeched. Everyone in his friend group knew that Zak was secretly a scardy cat and hated to do anything scary related ever since they played that minecraft horror map together.

"Come on! I'll howld yourw hawnd," George teased in a high pitch UwU voice.

"No I'm brave, I don't need your hand silly billy," Zak said back with a high pitch voice.

"Oh shoot, they're at it again," Harvey said to vincent and face palmed. He couldn't deny though, it was pretty funny watching the two bicker like children.

Zak was pretty used to the demon's presence at this point, he would secretly talk to the demon or do some sort of hand sign language that they made up when Zak couldn't speak or it would make things weird for people around him.

The lessons at school flew by due to his good mood and he was looking forward to maths for once; seeing his professor's shocked face would be everything.

"Hey Miss!" Zak greeted brightly as he slumped into his seat.

"Oh hello Zak, good job on the test, I see all your hard work paid off. I didn't even notice about how much you've been studying recently," the professor beamed.

Everyone in the classroom started murmuring and whispering about Zak's test score and about how fishy it is for the failing class clown to suddenly have full marks.

"What can I say? I'm a genius," Zak said smiling.

Everyone talked amongst themselves. The snobby teacher's pet shot Zak a look, only for Zak to stick his tongue out at her.

*・゜゚・*:....:*・☆・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

The bus ride home was sat in comfortable silence between the four boys and the demon. The slight humming of the bus engine and the sounds of kids quietly talking as rain tapped on the glass panes was very comforting and therapeutic.

"Bye little police boy!" George said in a high pitch voice before laughing at his own joke.

"Bye guys," Zak waved as they walked down the aisle of the bus and out the door. He watched the pair pull out a frog umbrella and walk down the sidewalk before the bus took off again.