11 quacks

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

I met a demon, I know, sounds crazy right? I thought so too. I thought he was going to eat me or steal my soul at first, I mean, wouldn't everyone feel like that? Demons are said to be mean creatures.

He's really nice to be around, he's not as scary as he looks but is actually kind, he helps me out with problems and someday I want to help him too. He gives the best hugs, the type that could build palaces out of paragraphs that contain every word of comfort.

He's also tall, he makes fun of me because I'm shorter but I think it's just because he's tall and I'm average height.

He's smart for someone who doesn't even know how to turn on a microwave, I think it's kinda funny.

We like hanging out with each other, he likes to hang out with me and I like to hang out with him, we're practically best friends that never leave each other's side.

Maybe not all demons are bad after all, maybe some just need help to be good again but no one gives it them because they're misjudged.

I wish demons could redeem themselves, they're just like us in a way, making mistakes that need correcting but just didn't know how.

And if that's the case, aren't we all a little bit demon inside? We all make mistakes.

Are how us humans define good and evil a bit harsh or even wrong?

What if you stole for your poor family but still get sent to hell for stealing because technically you still stole.

Who knows, maybe they do deserve to burn in the fiery pits of hell, but from what I can see, I see a pretty cool guy that just happened to end up as a demon.

Actually, I'm not sure what his past is like, or what he'd done to end up like this. Maybe I should ask him one day.

I still hang out with him, can you see him too?

- Zak Ahmed

"Wow!! Zak what an amazing piece of writing that follows the short fantasy prompt! It makes you look at life at a different angle and has a suspense to it! I love it! Nearly full marks due to some spelling mistakes," Mr Harper said in awe at Zak's short writing.

"Thanks," Zak beamed, obviously proud since he spent ages going over it and correcting his grammar mistakes before retrieving his piece of lined paper with his sloppy handwriting scribbled on it.

The English lesson soon ended and he shoved his stuff, which was probably not a lot due to the lack of equipment he owns, into his bag.

As he made his was out a girl was waiting outside for him. "Hey Zak, you coming to the Christmas party I'm throwing this weekend?" A tan girl with dreadlocks asked, chewing on some gum.