7 if the muffin fits

Just wanna say thank you so much for 1k reads! It means so much that you like my trash writing skills :,)

Sorry for the late update guys-

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

"Morning, demon boy," Zak greeted, as he got up from bed and went to do his daily routine.

"Hey, I'm gonna have to borrow a backpack off you," Darryl said out of the blue.

"Huh? Sure, why?" Zak asked, his mouth foaming as he brushed his teeth.

"You'll see soon enough," the taller boy said as he slung a random backpack Zak had over his shoulder.

"What do you mean? Will I see you at school?"

"Yeah yeah, tell your friends that I decided to walk to school early or something."

"See you later alligator," and with that Darryl flew out the window.

Darryl has been disappearing ever since Saturday and then suddenly coming back. Zak found this odd but didn't really think anything of it.

Zak stared out the open window before shrugging and closing it again. He walked back out his bedroom and into the bathroom to continue brushing his teeth.

Wonder what he's up to.

Soon, Zak finished his shower. His outfit today was a white nike hoodie over a cheesy batman shirt with black skinny jeans.

After grabbing a banana he left the house to wait by the bus stop as usual.

"Where's Darryl?" George asked, at this point Harvey and George have sat down in the seats around Zak.

"He's decided to walk to school early, I dunno why," Zak answered with a straight face.

"Oh... but isn't he from out of town? How does he know his way?" Harvey asked, concerned for the new friend he made last weekend.

"Uhhhh, I showed him the way once cause we were bored," Zak fabricated.

"Right... whatever I can't really think of another explanation unless he's just some ghost and disappeared," harv joked, but stopped laughing when Zak didn't laugh too.

"What's up? You seen off," George asked.

"Nothing, I just zoned out," the shorter boy chuckled.

"You've been doing that too much, man," Harvey mentioned.

"Yeah I know, I just have stuff in my head," Zak replied.

Before they knew it, the bus arrived at school and they hopped off the bus.

"Hey guys!" Vincent greeted his friends, "Where's Darryl?"

"I was gonna ask you that," George answered.

"But doesn't he live with Zak? Kinda weird that he's not on the bus with you guys," Vincent asked.

"Yeah that's what I thought but he's walked to school apparently," Harvey piped up.

"We'll probably see him in class," Zak chuckled nervously.

I hope we see him in class.