1

i was standing in the parking lot across from the Courtyard hotel in Los Angeles. my friend managed to find out where Harry Styles was staying while he was here for a show. i don't know how and i don't wanna know how.

i guess no one else knew because so far me and her were the only fangirl-like girls out here.

"Jessica, i feel creepy. can we leave please?" i was on the verge of crying because i genuinely felt so scary and weird. i don't know why i agreed to coming with her.

"Rosalie, it's fine it's not like we're gonna run into him. we just came to look at the view." she smiled at me.

"let's walk back home, please." i begged her for the 10th time.

she looked at me with a straight face, "fine." she started walking straight towards the hotel.

"where are you going?" i whisper-yelled.

"i'm hungry." was all she said.

i walked up to her and sighed.

"this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and you ruined it." she mumbled.

"i'm sorry, i just don't wanna be a creep."

the restaurant she wanted to go to was on the other side of the hotel. meaning we have to walk across the hotel. oh no.

we got to the cross walk and so far things were going well. Jessica was on her phone and i was looking down at my feet when i bumped into a tall man.

i look up and met his eyes behind dark sunglasses. i gasped, it's couldn't be him.

"h-harry styles. you're harry styles." i trembled. i started shaking. tears started to come from my eyes. i don't know if the tears were from meeting my idol or from earlier.

"Sorry, man she wasn't watch-" she turned around and saw who i was talking too.

she gasped before putting her hand to her mouth.

"y-yeah, i am." he let out an airy laugh, before taking off his sunglasses.

me and him never broke eye contact. i'm not saying this because i want it to be true, but it looks like he was lost in my eyes. that sounds so cliche but it's the best way of describing how he looked.

he shook his head and closed his eyes, focusing on the real world.

"it's okay," he looked at Jessica.

you're so much more beautiful in real life than the pictures.

"thank you." he turned to me and said with the most beautiful smile ever.

"huh?!" i asked.

"you didn't say that in your head, rosalie." Jessica rolled her eyes.

i felt my face turn hot when i covered it with my hands.

then, i felt a pear of hands pull my hands away from my face. they did not feel like Jessica's.

"hey, it's okay, love." he smiled, keeping my hands in his.

i couldn't help but smile. his smile made me smile. god, making eye contact with Harry Styles is so scary.

"Rosalie," he said, causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"beautiful name." he smiled.

"t-thank you." i forced myself to say. i was in utter shock. i was breathless.

"can i get a photo? please?" i stuttered out.

"sure," he couldn't keep his damn eyes off of me. damn you, harold. stop being so intimidating.