2

i was wearing cuffed mom jeans and a white shirt that said "Harry Styles" in a heart from his online store! it's my favourite.

the concert starts in an hour so i should leave.

Before Jessica and i left i made sure i had my camera so i can zoom in on his beautiful locks. which, i did. i brought a portable charger too.
____

i'm so hyped to see Sarah's band.

when we got there, the outside of the stadium was filled with fans. the lines were big. so big. finding parking at concerts always sucked.

the ticket said gate 8. luckily, i parked close to there so we wouldn't have to walk so far.

i looked at the gate and saw how it wasn't as packed as everywhere else.

we tried walking into the building but i was stopped by an employee.

"can i see your bag?" he asked.

I was confused for a second, "i don't have a bag." i spun around. i put my portable charger in my back pocket and my 2 chargers in my front pocket. im holding my phone and ticket in my hands.

"oh ok, carry on." he said.

we walked walked up to the gates and stopped in front of the guy.

the guy scanned our tickets and made us walk through a metal detector, i'm assuming? he didn't find anything.

Following some other girls, we made our way to the merch line. it wasn't too short and it wasn't too long.

by the time we made it to the front of the line, the show would start in 15 minutes. i bought a couple of things. shirts and accessories and left to one of the food stands.

the line was decent. we made it to the front of the line and checked the time. it read '7:51'.

"shit," i mumbled to myself.

"can i help who's next?" the worker shouted over the loud conversations of the venue.

"yes, can i just get a bottle of water?"

"sure," she smiled.

"just a bottle of water?" Jessica looked at me.

"yeah, what if i get too hyped?" i asked.

"makes sense knowing you." she smirked.

bitch.
___
Obviously, we knew the pit was already packed. that means we were gonna be in the back.

by the time we got to the pit, it was 7:59. meaning the show was gonna start in a minute.

Jessica grabbed my hand and pushed our way through the pit crowd. we got a bit of mean looks and "hey"s. someone called even us solo stans. i'm offended.

jessica got us to the corner front of the pit and i felt guilty. i said sorry to the people who were now behind us. they didn't seem to care though.

i put my bottle of water in the corner of the barricades when the lights suddenly shut off, causing the 17,505 fans to scream.

i stood up and heard a song intro. it wasn't any of Harry's songs, it was sounding more like a trailer of his life.

then i saw a head of curls rising from the ground. then his head, which made the crowd go crazy, and then the rest of his body.

he was wearing red flared pants and a white pink floyd shirt with a black blazer over top.

he was looking around, smiling. he was so happy. i'm so happy he made it this far.