3

it was maybe 30 minutes after the show ended and there were maybe about 23 people still in the arena.

jesus, leave already.

i kept checking the time every 5 minutes hoping something would happen. it was 11:35.

"well, i'm gonna go pee. text me if something happens, okay?" Jessica spoke up.

After 10 minutes i waited for Jessica to come back. the line was probably long so i couldn't blame her. i checked the time again and it said 11:45. great.

now there were about 8 people left in the arena. i counter because im bored.

what if Harry said that as a joke? what if he doesn't actually like me? what if i'm making a fool out of myself and he's just watching me from backstage.

i packed up whatever Jessica left here and picked up my empty bottle of water. i decided to leave.

i turned my back for one second when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

i turned back around and saw a big buff guy that was definitely not Harry.

"hey, i'm gonna need you to come with me." he said in a deep, husky voice.

"where? am i in trouble?" i was actually really scared. what if he kidnaps me?

"backstage and no you're not in trouble." was all he said.

i out the things down and looked around for any close exists.

"uhhhhh...."

"just come over, i'll help you."

he put his hands under my arms and lifted me up as if i were a small child. nice.

he turned around and began walking, i followed. 

suddenly, i saw a big flash. huh. weird.

once we made it to a hallway, my heart was racing.

i followed him to a room that had "harry styles" written on a paper hanging on the door.

i'm not ready.

he opened the door and there he was.

Harry Styles in the flesh. again.

he snapped his neck to look at us, when he did he smiled. really big.

"Rosalie!" he yelled out my name and stood up from his vanity mirror.

he was now wearing a white rolling stones shirt under a light blue button up and red flared pants.

god, his hair was a mess. i kinda like it. it's hot.

he held out his arms and walked towards me.

when he got to me he wrapped his arms under—? oh.

omg.

he hand his arms wrapped around under my arms so that my arms wrapped around his neck.

i love it.

he smelled so good. he smelled like old spice deodorant and the tom ford tabacco vanille cologne.

i couldn't get enough of it.

i pulled away and he smiled, "so, did you enjoy the show."

"Harry, i loved it." i couldn't help but smile. he looks so happy and beautiful.

"great!" he smiled, again.

"we were gonna go to a party. would you like to join us?" he asked me.

did Harry Styles just ask me to go to a party with him? The Harry Styles?

this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. i couldn't say no.

"yeah, why not." i smiled.

my feet really hurt though. i was wearing boots with a bit of a heel on them. they were similar to harry's chelsea boots.

i cringed, looking at my feet.

they hurt like hell.

"are you okay? is there something wrong?" he noticed.

"no no no no. it's just my feet, these shoes are hurting me." i went to go sit down on the small couch in the middle of the room.

i took of my shoes and let my feet hit the cold concrete floor.

ah, that felt so good.

"oh! i have my sisters Vans here. i don't know how they ended up in my bag." he laughed, walking towards a big duffle bag.

he zipped open the bag and then pulled out a pear of black vans and zipped it back up.

he walked over to me, handing me the Vans and sat down beside me.

i slid them on. they fit perfectly.

"they fit," i gasped.

"perfect!" he said, standing up.

"let's make our way outside then." he held out his hand for me to hold.

i grabbed it and he helped me up.

"thank you," i smiled.

"you look great." i smiled and raised my eyebrows, adrenaline rushing through me.

"thanks! you too." he smiled back.

"i wanted to say that earlier but the fans would've gotten jealous." he softly laughed.

my heart stopped.

woah.

we walked maybe 5 minutes down a long ass hallway to a garage where there was a black range rover with tinted windows parked.

he opened the back door and bowed, "ladies first." he closed his eyes then smiled.

"what a gentleman." i giggled and hopped in, him following behind me.

he shut the door and we took off.

once we were out of the driveway we were suddenly in a crowd of screaming fans.

aren't you all tired? go home.

it was a struggle getting out but we made it.

it was maybe 20 minutes of Harry and i taking about life when we arrived at a huge mansion.

we parked just in front and saw the cool lights.

i looked at Harry and saw him pulled out what looked like stickers from out of his pocket. they had strawberries on it. they were all the same?

"what's that?" i asked.

"LSD."