I

An Inheritance !

It was a normal day after the triwizard tournament in the Great Hall without the graveyard incident and Cedric along with Harry became the winners because the trophy was not a portal. Draco was normally eating his food until he had shooting pain into his body.

It was like thousand needles piercing into his body. His body raised into air by his own magic while all the other students looked at him in fear.

* Slitherin everyone get back* shouted Severus knowing about the creature inheritance consequences.

All the slitherin ran towards the staff table along with all the house students. Hogwarts changed to give more space in the staff side so all the students are safe.

Severus turned into a good looking elf, Veela and vampire that made everyone gawk at him because of his beauty

Severus turned into a good looking elf, Veela and vampire that made everyone gawk at him because of his beauty. He was after all a royal elf but due to leaving his weapon back at home he was not that powerful. With his Elvin power and magic he created a barrier for their safety.

While bones breaking were heard with screams and blood spluttering on the floor from Draco's body.

Harry was looking at Draco intensively until he felt the same pain in his body. He was near Minerva his head of the house who gasped hearing his bone break.

Severus let Harry go when he acted like a feral scratching the visible barrier for the protection of the students from the magic impact.

Harry stayed beside Draco who was not visible as he was now inside a bubble full of bright white light. Harry was raised much like Draco on air until he was also engulfed in a bubble like Draco's.

*Where is the bloody Lucius when I want him* muttered Severus feeling terrific as he knows how powerful the magic is going to spread the whole room when the wings rip from their shoulder bones to free themselves.

Before anything could happen Severus found Lucius beside him activating his Veela, elf and Vampire form to strengthen the barrier of Severus.

*What's going on Severus* asked Lucius confused but nonetheless he helped to increase the strength of the barrier.

*My nephew is having creature inheritance* said Severus sarcastically.

*Draco my baby* screamed Narcissa terrified about her baby.

*Calm yourself Cissa / big sister screamed Lucius and Severus while Narcissa look at them "are you out of your mind" look.

Atlast the light subsidized and Lucius looked at both of the new ones in fear. The magic is going to free themselves from the shoulder blades to rip the wings free.

Two massive white wings sprouts from his shoulder blades. Harry and Draco screamed in pain while Narcissa looked at them while crying calmly because she was too emotional to hear the pain in boys's screams.