X

Triandal was walking in a hallway when a child came and grasped his robe.

*What do you want Aranel* asked Triandal looking at the child sternly.

*Can uncle Trian help me to ask my Ada to let me go to night hunt with him* asked Aranel looking at Triandal with his puppy dog eyes.

*No Aranel your grandfather is going to kill me* said Triandal looking at the pouting child grasping him.

*Still Aranel's grandfather not Ada* asked Orophor looking at Triandal sternly.

Triandal just bowed his head and walked away.

*I am off to woods on the west for a walk* informed Triandal before going out of the castle.

Orophor just shooked his head while grabbing the little one who tried coax his uncle to let him go to night hunt and swatted his bottom thrice before letting go to find the little elfling going out into library pouting.

Orophor walked into the throne chamber and sat on the throne inbetween his son and his grandson looking at the wall seriously.

*What's wrong Ada* asked Thranduil looking at his father Orophor.

*Your eldest is calling you Aranel's grandfather not Ada* complained Orophor glaring at his son.

Thranduil gulped along with Legolas who sitting beside his grandfather but thankfully the chamber's door open and came Mini Thranduil and Triandal. Anglachel.

*Hello my great grandson help us in our trouble* said Orophor dramatically

*I can do anything other than asking me to take Aranel with me* said Aries confused.

*Silly child help me to make your father call your grandfather Ada* said Orophor gravely.

*My father only does something after thinking all the pros and cons so you have to deal with him with embarassing things like if you didn't call me then you are going to be treated like an elfling like that then it will happen* said Aries thinking seriously.

*Thank you my child* said Orophor letting him go.Orophor retire to his chamber after.

*Go and make him call you Ada from now on* ordered Orophor making Legolas to accompany his father.

When Thranduil and Legolas reached Triandal he was fighting off with an ugly slimy octopus on a dirty lake. Thranduil and Legolas gone there to help only to get wet by its disgusting blood.

*We have a pond nearby*said Thranduil looking at Triandal who was covered with the slimy thing on his whole body.

*No I am not going to bath with you two* declared Triandal looking at both of them scornfully.

*No son of mine will go away without being clean covered in black substance and moreover I have extra clothes for three of us* said Thranduil winning over the argument.

Still they were forced to drag Triandal to the pond as he was still stubborn. After practically getting really wet Triandal removed his clothes and given them to the extended hands of his father.

Triandal find himself trapped in between his father and little brother. Triandal was blushing inside harshly while he was pale on the outer face.

*There is black blood in your hair if you move on your side then I will clean it for you* offered Thranduil for his eldest stubborn son.

Triandal shooked his head and tried to clean his hair without touching his father and brother but that was too difficult as they were sitting abnormally close not touching still weird.

Thraudril was getting annoyed at the fact that his son refused his offer so he spun his son into his side and started cleaning him while Triandal sit freezed while Legolas was laughing muffled. Triandal hit him on his head only Thranduil to hit his head.

*Don't hit your brother little one* warned Thranduil looking at Triandal.

*Don't laugh at your brother Legolas* warned Thranduil looking at his youngest Sternly.

*Why are you not calling me Ada little one* asked Thranduil to Triandal who was shocked.

*My present father I misses him a lot while you are not my father but Legolas* said Triandal seriously.

Legolas gone away from the pond inside the cave and dresses up to leave the cave as things was getting uglier.

*Get up we are going to Galadriel for her mirror of truth to find whether am I infact your present father* said Thraudril seriously.

They get up and dresses up until Triandal said I know that you are forced to take me because everyone wanted you to take me. He never knew it was a grave mistake until he found himself face down on his Father's lap.

Even he only spanked his son once because after that he was mainly punished by Orophor and Thranduil because they were the heads and the kings.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

*Don't you ever tell that again you are my child the day I saw you. You are my kin so I will forever treat my elfling not because of other it's because of my mind* said Thranduil hitting hard on his son bottom he didn't bared him because it was his first time.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

*Now will you be able to not sprout nonsense like this* asked Thranduil spanking his sitspot.

*Yes Ada I will not* said Thranduil in pain forgetting about his slip until he was too late. Thranduil smiles hearing the word from his eldest.

They went to Galadriel who gives them the essential scroll of information along with Legolas. Triandal opened the scroll only to read the words he never thought he will read.

The elf wizard Lucius Malfoy was the reincarnation of Thraudril Orophorson.

Triandal freezes so Thranduil took the scroll to smile happily he was the true Father of his eldest son.

That day on Triandal called Thranduil Ada and Orophor Grandfather. He sat on the throne chamber along with his family. He was atlast the third king of Mirkwood.

Triandal atlast became the son of Thranduil and the grandson of Orophor, brother of Legolas and father of Aries and husband of Hatharal. Bearer of Nenya and the brother-in-law of Glorfindel. He lived happily ever after in his never ending life.

The End.

****** Aries stand there brat how could you sell me away so easily shouted Triandal angrily. Ada i didn't I swear grandfather Orophor asked me that's why whined Aries. Stand there brat still you can just lie to that old man shouted Triandal while running behind Aries who was running away from him. But Ada he ia going to kill me said Aries angrily whilw running away from his father. That how the rest of the day gone by as a father and son played cat amd mouse in the castle of the Mirkwood*******