Chapter One

"How do i look ?", Will asks.

"Drunk.", i chuckle as i'm fixing his hair. The music from downstairs is not as loud now but you can still hear it pretty clearly. "Have you seen Troy or Tyler ?"

"Not since they were with you.".

Okay that's a bad sign, we're at someone's party, i'm not really sure who, my friends just dragged me along with them, but now i've lost Jenna, Chloe, Tyler and Troy in a random person's house. Great there's no way this can go worse.

"I feel bad, i think i'm gonna-", he throws up on the bathroom floor. This totally can go worse. Shit. How am i gonna explain this to the owner of the house ? Or you know what ? It ain't my fault, they chose to throw the party, it's their fault. I'm not going to clean, it's not my house after all.

But i still feel bad when one of my friends makes a mess.

I make Will sit down on the toilet seat, i give him the water bottle i've had in my backpack before we even came in the party, just in case something like this happened, you never know. And i try to clean what he just did.

When i finish i look up to him and he's looking at me with blurry eyes, taking a sip of water. He looks messed up. His straight black hair is lowkey sticking to his forehead, the veins in his brown eyes are red, he definitely didn't just drink tonight, which makes me even more worried since Troy and Tyler have been MIA for at least 2 hours, and i know that if there are drugs in this party, they will not go before having some of it. I know that Chloe and Jenna are safe since i just saw them dancing 15 minutes ago, before i took Will to the closest bathroom i could find because he really didn't look good.

"How do you feel ?", he softly asks.

"I'm good, but i'm the one who should be asking this question.", i chuckle.

"I feel alright."

"You don't look alright Will." I stand up and wash my hands. "How much did you drink tonight? And ffs what did you smoke ?"

He laughs "i drank, a little too much, and it's just weed, relax."

"No, Will don't tell me to relax, you know how worried i get when you guys do this in parties. You're clearly not fine, Tyler and Troy are nowhere to be found, Jenna and Chloe are drunk and alone right now and i hate leaving them in this state, and i din't even know who threw this party or whose house this is !"

"Let's go back home, i'm sorry this was a bad idea." He tries to stand up but i can see that he felt dizzy right away. He starts laughing, "i'm still not that sober but i still can think, i'm just a little tipsy". I laugh along.

Will is a sweet guy. I mean, no shit, he's one of my best friends so he's definitely nice and kind. But he's 22 obviously he loves partying, drinking smoking. I mean he's been a "party animal" since we met, when he was 17 and i was about 15, but now that it's legal for him to drink it's even worse. Same with Tyler and Troy. But as to Chloe and Jenna, 19 and 20, still not legal for them to drink but they've been drinking for a while now, since they were around 16 years old, but yeah.

As to me, i'm 20, never touched a joint, a blunt, a cigarette, alcohol, or even had sex. Some people would say that it's impossible being friends with "people like this", but it's true. Plus, i love my friends, they're the dearest thing i have in my life and they've been there for me since the day i can remember. They might do bad things but they're great people. And their personalities don't resume to drinking, smoking and partying, not at all. We all have fun together, and they don't have to be intoxicated to have fun, not all the time.

Anyways, i help Will out of that bathroom, and we're hit by the smell of alcohol, cigarettes and sweat, by the loud music and the blinding lights.

I scream in his ear "I'm going to try to find the girls you look for the boys, we meet in front of Troy's car !". He puts his thumb up to show me that he heard me, and we separate slowly, going further from each other, as more sweaty people separate us. I quickly lose his sight as well. And here i am looking for my friends in this crowd of strangers.

About 10 minutes have passed and i still haven't came across none of my friends, when suddenly i see Jenna's petite body next to a guy. I walk towards them, smile at the guy and excuse myself while taking Jenna by the wrist, away from him.

"Where have you been ?! And where's Chloe ?", i look at her suspiciously trying to figure out whether she's drunk or not.

"She went looking for you and the boys about 20 minutes ago, I stayed with Chad ! He's really hot !", she says discreetly motioning to the guy she was talking to. I glare at him, he obviously just wants to get in her pants. Well at least she doesn't seem that drunk to me.

"Jenna, we're leaving, you know what type of guy he is, plus we need to find Chloe and maybe bump into the rest of the boys. If not, me and Will agreed on meeting in front of the car." She nods her head yes.

Sweat. Alcohol. Smoke.

Basically how parties are.