Chapter Two

17 May

I wake up in my room because of kitchen noise, I guess someone is already awake and making us breakfast.

Yesterday, me and Jenna couldn't find Chloe or anyone. So we just went to the parking lot to find her with the boys. That party was lame. I hate when our group gets separated, it all goes bad after it. We don't enjoy it as much as we would if we were together. So we went back to our shared house.

Me and my friends have been living together for about 2 years now. We moved in together after me and the girls were 18 and legal. And it's been as fun as exhausting. We have 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Me and Jenna share a room because it's the biggest room in the house, the other ones are still big but can't be shared. She has her bed and i have mine obviously, and we still have our privacy when we need it so it's all good.

We all help with the household stuff, and that's good because I was afraid me and the girls would have to do everything by ourselves but i was relieved it wasn't the case.

Living with my bestfriends has always been one of my dreams, because my relationship with my mom and my older brother isn't the best. My dad died when I was 10, and my mom has always blamed me, even though I had nothing to do with the fact that he had kidney problems ?? She's just a mean person and i had to accept that as time went by. I have had a really rough time, as my mom tried her best to make my life a living hell. But i'm fine now, I stopped talking to her and my toxic alcoholic of a brother the minute I got out of the house. I've been planning to move out for a long time, about 5 years, and my time and effort payed off.

Me and Troy were the first 2 people to come up with the idea to move in together, since we both had problems with our families, and were both in very toxic households. And we did it. We succeeded.

I get up and look around to see if Jenna's still asleep. She told me to wake her up at 10 am if she's not up by herself. I look at the clock on the wall. 8:47 am. She's still sleeping. I'm going to give her until 9:30.

I go to the bathroom next to our room to brush my teeth and wash my face, then go to the kitchen.

I find Troy and Chloe there.

"Helloooo !", I say pretty energetically.

Chloe looks at me and smiles "hi Allyson", she seems so tired. I come towards her and I kiss her on the cheek. She's making toast.

I go up to the sink and try to get me a cup of water when I feel Troy hugging me from behind.

"I'm so hangovered I can't even open my eyes" he sighs in my neck and it tickles me slightly.

"Want me to get you aspirin ?" He stands up and spins me around so I am looking at him. He kisses me on the cheek.

"No thank you, I'm going to make me some coffee." I nod.

When he stretches to get the coffee, I realise he's shirtless. His back muscles tense as he's looking for the coffee. I get lost and don't even realise Tyler was standing next to me.

"Like what you see ?" He laughs. I laugh along.

"Oh shut up ! I just want coffee."

Now that I look at Tyler closely, he has bags under his eyes. But his skin is usually pretty flawless. Did he even sleep ?

"Are you okay ?", I ask quietly.

He sighs. "I played video games the whole night. I didn't sleep."

Dumbass.

"You need to stop doing that you never sleep dude you're nocturnal !"

"Yeah i guess.. you didn't drink or anything last night right ?"