Chapter Three

I walk up the stairs, going towards Troy's room to just hang out there and annoy him.

As i'm getting closer, i start hearing whispers coming from his room. As just Will, Troy and I are the only ones home, i assume they're talking. That's pretty suspicious,we don't keep many secrets from each other. So i stand outside the room and try to get a glimpse of what they're whispering to each other. I know it's bad but we don't keep much things from one another, especially Troy and I.

"-This is great ! Oh my god i'm so excited !! When are we telling the others ??", i recognise Will's low voice. He's whispering but kind of screaming while doing so.

"Shhhh ! Stay quiet, Ally is still in the house ! She can't hear us ! I'm hoping on telling the others this evening when everyone comes back ! I know that lately, none of us have been that good, we've all been kinda busy, and as for Tyler he just broke up with Emily after a year and a half long relationship and he's been really sad and hurt. So i'm hoping this can take his mind off of it."

"-This will definitely take his mind off of it !! Are you kidding ? This can take anyone's mind off of anything !!! Did you know me and Ally were talking about what we were going to do this summer this morning !? Because we know we're all busy with everything and when we go party it's not even to have fun anymore it's more to drink our problems away ! But this, this is so unexpected wtf !! All of the summer holidays we've had together have been amazing ! But this one... this one is by far going to be the best one ! Did you know that me and Ally were talking about how this summer is probably not going to be as fun as the last ones ? Cause we have jobs now and we have responsabilities ? Ooooh how we were wrong !"

What are they talking about ? I go back to the stairs quietly and then start walking towards the room like i just came up here.

"Oh hi guys !", i say as i walk in the room.

They stop whispering and look at me nervously.

"Allyson ! Hi", Will says in a nervous tone.

Troy just looks at his feet and plays nervously with his rings. I don't know what they were talking about exactly but it's definitely something important.

"What's going on ?", i chuckle.

Thry look at each other hesitantly before going back at me. They look nervous, a spark of excitement in their eyes. Troy decides to speak first.

"You have to keep this to yourself until tonight ! We've received 6 plane tickets and a hotel reservation for a paradise island and 1000 dollars !! I found them in our postbox this morning ! I have no idea where it came from but i checked and it's legal and legit ! I don't know who sent this to us but there is our name on the plane tickets and the 3 hotel rooms !! As if we were the ones to pay for them ! This is hella weird i have to admit ! It's crazy ! I mean... we're all going broke and this is a miracle ! I have no idea who did this but i am forever grateful for them !".

I'm in loss of words. How is this even possible ?! I sit on Troy's bed, my mouth open from shock and disbelief.

"I-", i don't even know what to say. I just sit there. "THIS IS AMAZING ! WHAT ? THIS IS JUST- AAAAAAAH",i throw myself on the bed and start planning our trip. I get up and jump in their arms and hug them really tight. I can't believe someone, an angel, paid for this. How is it even possible ! I mean... their name has to be somewhere in these papers. I slwly get away from the boys.

"Guys, this person's name HAS to be in the papers, this is impossible !"

"I checked, no name, no address, no bank account, no ID, nothing. Just ours.", Troy says.

"This is suspicious dude..."

"I know ! But i checked with the Hotel and we, in fact reserved there, our names figure there. And as of for the plane tickets, i went to the company's desk, we reserved there."

" 'we' ", Will says jokingly doing quotation marks with his fingers.

" 'we' ", i laugh.

Soooo, basically we're going to HEAVEN. The hotel's name is Heaven. And the island is apparently some lost island called Eden.

Same day, 8pm.

Everyone is in the living room now and we're rewatching The Vampire Diaries. I mean Troy and I are, sitting nonchalantly next to each other in the long sofa in the living room. Chloe's head is rested on my lap, her legs thrown on the sofa we're sitting in, scrolling through her phone. Will and Jenna are talking, sitting in the other sofa while Tyler is listenning to music and reading a book, sitting on the carpet as his head is laid against Will's knees.

Just a typical evening in our house, chilling.

"I'm gonna call the pizza place, so we can eat in about half an hour. And then thr night is still lonnnng. Imma ask for our usual right ? ", Troy announces.

We all agree.

Troy said he would tell the others about our trip when we're gonna be having dinner. I'm so excited !! I just can't wait for the others' reaction !

We all go back to our occupations, waiting for the pizzas.

Troy next to me touches me with his elbow, i look at him. He gets closer to my face.

"I'm gonna tell them when we start eating.", he whispers in my ear. I smile and squeeze his hand.

"I can't wait", i whisper in his.

We hear the familiar 'ding' coming from our front door. Chloe jumps from my lap.

"It's on me this time !!! Don't try to argue or you're all dead !", she screams as she's running towards the door.

Will gets up to go get the pizza with her. And show the pizza delivery person that she ain't alone.

Why ? You would ask. Well one time, Jenna walked alone to the front door to get the pizza and the delivery guy tried pushing her against a wall and tried kissing her. Sexual assault. Disgusting and kinda scary. So we're all a bit more vigilant.

They come back with the 3 pizzas in their arms.

"Troy and Ally, your Hawaiian pizza with pineapple on it, you psychopaths", Will hands us the pizza, a disgusted look on his face.

"You say this everytime ! Get over the fact that it's actually good !", Troy states.

"You've never even tasted it Will, it's really good. I'm just sorry that you all have basic peperoni taste.", i add.

I take a slice and start eating it.

It's just Troy and i on the sofa now. We're all still in the living room but us two are a bit further from the others.

"Are you gonna tell them now ?", i ask.

"Yeah", he says as he's standing up."Guys ! Listen i have something important to say."

We all stopped talking. Will looked at me smirking from the other side of the room, his green eyes glowing, his hands going through his dirty blond hair.