Chapter Five

I wake up in my bed. I fell asleep in the couch though.. Jenna probably made me walk to our room in the middle of the night. I look at the ceiling. Tomorrow is THE day. We're gonna go to the airport at 12 am tonight, our flight is at 4 am. I turn to the side and i can see a paper on my nightstand. I didn't put it there.I sit up on my bed and reach to it.

I went out with the others to buy some stuff for the trip. I didn't want to wake you up. We're probably gonna be home by 12pm, we went out at 8. I made some pancakes, yours are in the fridge. Tyler's home by the way he didn't come with us. Love you :)
-Jenna

I go take a quick shower, wear shorts and a t-shirt. I head to the kitchen. I put my music on shuffle and "Bipolar Baby!" by Forever the Sickest Kids starts playing, i sing along and dance everywhere while i'm waiting for my pancakes to get warm in the oven.

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty", Tyler says as he walks in, "i see you're energetic this morning", he laughs as i'm still singing along and looking at him.

"I'm always energetic !", i laugh along.

"Right ! Who am i kidding ?!", he laughs as he kisses me on the forehead.

I lower the music volume and sit to eat my breakfast. Tyler sits by my side.

"So... Are you okay ?", i hesitantly ask.

"In general or you mean with Jas ?", he softly smiles and looks down at the table.

"Both, tell me.", i take a sip of my coffee.

"As of me, in general, i'm doing great. I mean i'm going with my best friends to a resort island. But Jas... i'm not doing so well. I know she was toxic, i know that, but i really did love her. She cheated on me, just like that, didn't think twice about it. She just threw our 2 year long relationship like that. I really thought she was the one, you all know that. You all know how much she meant to me and how much i cared about her. I was already planning our future together. I saw her as my wife, as the mother of my children. Even my parents know that.", the words came out of his mouth like venom. He seemed full of hate now. Tyler is a really caring and loving person. He's always been so full of life. He's the type of guys that would light up a room with a smile. But now all i see is hate. He sounds full of regret and disappointment.

"Do you still love her ?", i ask softly while biting in my pancake.

"No. I've had time to think about it. It's been months now. And no, i don't love her anymore. She broke me. She hurt me. I don't love her, i don't even want to be associated with her anymore. She's a bad person. I used to blame myself. At first i thought it was my fault, that i ruined us. But now i know, it's her, she's a monster. I don't love her, i don't hate her either. I just don't give a shit at this point. She could die, see if i care."

All i see is venom.

"It's okay, we're gonna get away from here for a little, you're gonna forget about her. We're all here for you, i'm here for you. Always. You did everything right for her. Her loss. She lost you forever."

He looks at me and smiles.

"I love you Ally."

"I love you!", i smile back at him.

I get up with my nkw empty plate and coffee mug.

"Let's go pack now ! Come pack with me you already packed yours !", i take the speaker and head to my room, Tyler follows.

Our room with Jenna is pretty clean all the time. Me and Jenna just like a clean place. So there aren't clothes thrown on the beds or the floor, our closets are tidy. The bathroom in our floor, that only me and her use in general, is perfect as well.

I open my side of the closet, Tyler behind me and i start picking up t-shirts.

"Absinthe" by i don't know how but they found me starts playing. I love this song so much !

"What do you want me to help you with ?", Tyler asks.

"Can you bring my suitcase ? It's in the room under the staircase."

"Sure !", he goes out of my room and comes back with my medium sized baby blue suitcase.

I put 3 random crop tops, 2 t-shirts, 3 jeans, 2 dresses, and a hoodie. I know we're going to an island, but i took a hoodie just in case. And of course i took 2 swimsuits.

As i'm packing a question crosses my mind, i'm confused as thoigh why NONE of us asked this before. I guess we were just too excited to think about it. But it's really important tho.

"Tyler.. When do we come back ? Does it say in the flight tickets that it's a return one too ?? Or do we have to book the coming back flight ??"

He looks at me, blankly, doesn't say anything. And like we mentally agreed to, we rush out of my room and up the stairs to Troy's room. When we open the door, we start looking for the plane tickets. Tyler finds them in his drawer next to the 10.000 dollars and the paper that stipulates that "we" booked a séjour there.

"Nothing", Tyler says, a confused look on his face, "it doesn't say anywhere when we come back, so i guess we have to book a flight back to Los Angeles when we're there."

As he's examining the plane tickets, i take the hotel paper. It's weird because it doesn't say when our séjour stops either, which is unusual for hotels.

"Tyler look", i point at the line where it says 'from' 'to', it's struck out and written on it says 'undetermined period of time'.

What the hell ?

"This is so weird.", Tyler states.

"I know. Are we still gonna go ?", i ask

"Of course we are. Okay this is sketchy but what if it's just because this person wants us to decide when we're there or something ?"

"Or maybe this could be apart of some human trafficking thing. Huh ?", i stare at him, "this person obviously knows where we live, knows our names, age, knows our social security numbers, basically enough information to kidnap us and make it seem as a vacation in my opinion."

"Relax babe i'm sure it's not that deep, this is a real chance we have. We're not going to let it slip like that. Yes, it's sketchy but there's definitely a logical explanation to all of it. But either way we're gonna go there if we wanna know."

"This is so sketchy. Troy said he checked with the authorities, the flight and hotel companies and everything is okay."

"See, everything is okay. Let's go make lunch then !"

He pushes me out of Troy's room and we head to the kitchen. We start making a simple potato gratin and some chicken nuggets. And as everything is in the oven, we go watch Tv and wait for the others.