four: crying in the club

Samia
"Time is money Mia!" Kato called after me because I had changed my shoes for the third time. I rushed in the living room. Alejandro, Rob, and Fenix stood at the door all dressed up as well. Allure couldn't join us because she'd had a stomach ache. They all looked at me. Today called for a celebratory dinner at a fancy restaurant. You know the kind that's on tv all the time. I just got a promotion at a job in town. Now I'm getting an apartment.

"Jesus. You look damn good girl." Rob was the first to speak up. "Boys, tell her she looks good."
Alejandro nudged Fenix and he stopped staring. "Yes mamas. You look great." I smiled at them.

@itsMiababyxo: All dressed up for dinner to celebrate! 🤩😘Likes allurexoxo,lesliegotthebags, ohgeesy, fenixflexin and 150 more

Likes allurexoxo,lesliegotthebags, ohgeesy, fenixflexin
and 150 more.
View 25 comments
@lesliegotthebags: oh you think you're better than me now huh?
@itsmiababyxo: um no?
@fenixflexin: mine? 😍
@itsmiababyxo: ;)

"Okay quit being mushy. Let's go eat. Your girl is hungry as fuck." We all piled in the car and Fenix sat next to me. Much like we did when we first moved out here. He put his hand on my thigh and I looked at him, he had this smile on his face. But he said nothing. Maybe he didn't want to say anything in front of Kato.

"Will you come somewhere with me after this is over?" Fenix leaned and whispered in my ear.

"Uh. Sure. Where?"

"It's a secret mamas."

I raised my eyebrow but didn't have time to reply cause the car came to a stop.

20 minutes later
I tapped my glass and smiled. "Okay losers." They all looked at me. "I'd like to say that you guys are boneheads and I love you all. Everything you've done for me. But— I'm moving out."

Kato looked at me. "Moving out? Like with Allure right?" He asked as if I was joking. Alejandro shook his head. "She's moving in with me. We're looking for some spots." Rob patted his back. "Look at you being a family man. Settling down for a girl." Alejandro smacked his head. "Shut up nigga."

"I'm moving alone. In an apartment, not to far from the house. It's a nice place with nice people. It's not far from the college either. I've got a good job Malik. I can drive. You can't keep treating me like a kid." Kato slammed his hands on the table.

"No. You're not moving out and that's final."

"You're not my daddy! Hell we don't even know who he is."

"I don't fucking care Samia!"

"You can't control me! I'm tired of it. I can't go to parties. I can't wear what I want. I can't date who I want. Well no fucking more. I'm gonna do what I want and fuck who I goddamn please!"

"What? So what you wanna get almost raped again? You want to fucking around with shitty guys? Is that what you want? You want to get pregnant and leave your fucking kids like your momma. You're gonna fucking die out there!"