six: friends?

Fenix
At this point everyone looked at me. I just shrugged it off and pretending like I didn't care that she was going out with a guy. Once I was alone in my room though that shit hit like a train. My chest felt a little heavy when I watched her walk out the door to see some other guy. Honestly I wasn't happy about it but it was my fault. I poured up and scrolled through movies.

"You know you were wrong right?" Allure sat down next to me.

"Yeah I know."

"She really liked you. I think the only person who couldn't see that was you."

"I know. I just. I don't know. I fucked up."

"Yeah you did." She got up and left. Even Alejandro's girl thought I was an asshole.

I'd have to be okay with being friends.

Samia
The last thing I wanted to do was think about him. If he wanted to be an asshole, well I'd give someone else my time. I wasn't trying to use Shordie, but he made me feel better. We sat in his car with a blunt and I had my legs in his lap. "So what you wanna do?" He stared at me and chuckled. "I wanna do a lot of stuff but I don't think we can do it in my car baby girl." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on now. I'm serious Shordie!"

"Fine. We could eat somewhere or something?"

"Nah I wanna do something fun! Like mini golf or arcade games."

Shordie looked at me with that surprised look. "You do that stuff?" I nodded. "What you don't? The famous rapper never does any normal shit?" We both laughed.

"Yeah I do, shut up."

I scrolled down Instagram waiting for Shordie to get our tickets for the arcade.

@fenixflexin posted: chillingLikes allurexoxo, ohgeesy, bitchimrobvicious, masterkato,keekeexo, and 9200 others

Likes allurexoxo, ohgeesy, bitchimrobvicious, masterkato,keekeexo, and 9200 others.
View comments
@ohgeesy: is that my shirt nigga?
@bitchimrobvicious: @ohgeesy yes that's your shirt dummy
@keekeexo: look at you being all fine and shit 🥰
@mamiwiththeredhair: where's Mia? Y'all would of been cute together 😭
@fenixflexin: @mamiwiththeredhair: I don't know. She don't like me no more.

God, he was still damn fine. I hated his ass for that. Why couldn't he do right? I mean I know I'm not his girl but I would be on a date with him right now and not Shordie. Not that I didn't like Shordie but you know. Just as I was about to get carried in my thoughts. Shordie popped smiling like a big dummy. "Come on. I got the tickets. Ready to take this L?" He pulled me up from the chair. I rolled my eyes. "Uhuh sure."

We went through game after game. He beat me. I beat him. Eventually, we were tied up.

"We gotta get food. I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry too."

"Well then let's go." I whined as he turned the tickets in. I looked at the prizes. "That teddy bear." I pointed like a little girl. It was big and purple, my favorite color. The man gave me the bear and I hugged it tightly. Shordie laughed at me. I love stuff animals. Yes, I'm a big ass kid.
We loaded up in his car. "Where you wanna eat?" I shrugged and held on to my bear. "Where do you wanna eat?" He looked at me and smiled. "That's what I asked you. Let's just get some pizza."

My phone buzzed in my lap.

iMessage
6:23PM
Fenix: There's a party tonight. We all going, you wanna come?
Me: What so you can leave me there too?
Fenix: Don't be like that. I'm sorry. You can bring your man if you wanna.
Me: he's not my man 🙄
Fenix: Well whatever he is.
Me: It's none of your concern Fenix.
Fenix: Yeah. Yeah I know. So you coming or what?
Me: I gotta work in the morning so no.
Fenix: I miss you.

I rolled my eyes. He was such a liar, he misses me. Yeah right.

——
This is a short ass chapter but I had to post SOMETHING