Chapter 11

This chapter has points of view from Isabella and Luca.
Warning - sex scene towards the end.....

The first half of the week flew by. Skylar and I caught up with my Mum and Jackson, Mila and my nephew Orion for dinner Monday night and the little cousins had a play together. When Skylar and I got home Taj was waiting parked in his car at the footpath. As I opened the sliding gate to drive into the apartment complex he got out of his car locking it and walked through the gate as I drove in.
As I parked the car and turned off the engine he was already opening up the back door to undo Skylar's car seat. She was asleep so he carefully and slowly unbuckled her and lifted her out. She kept sleeping all the way up to our apartment. He even put her into bed and tucked her in.
"You are a natural" I told him teasingly.
He grinned closing the her bedroom door over and said "Well I was going to be her godfather wasn't I?". Then added grinning."without all the Christian side of it".
So Liam has told him this?
" Liam told you?". I asked walking back into the living room.
"Yes". He nodded smiling.
He came up beside me and pulled me sideways into his arms, whispering in my ear. "He didn't tell me how good you were in bed, but I always knew you would be".
He kissed me on the lips and pulled me into his arms. He stayed the night, there was no sex, we just lay together reminiscing about all of the fun times we had both had with Liam. I fell asleep in his arms and didn't hear him leave in the morning but when I woke later he had left a post it note on the other pillow for me to find. It read .... You are my weakness X.
I smiled re reading it then slipped it into my bedside top draw and got up to start Tuesday.

Tuesday saw Sally come over to watch Skylar for a couple of hours so I could I catch up with Luca. We caught up down to Bondi Beach which is one of our favourite spots and met in front of the surf Life saving tower. We sat in a little cafe and ate lunch across the road then went for a fitness walk along the cliff tops boardwalk on the Bondi to Bronte Coastal walk trail.
"Have you decided what we are doing this weekend to celebrate your 30th?" He puffed as we walked up the far end of the beach past the sea baths where even in this cool weather some crazy people were still doing laps in it. We were headed to Mackenzies Park where there was a stone circular look out on the edge of the cliff over looking the beautiful Pacific ocean.
"Well Mum wants to go out for a family dinner Saturday night, you are invited of course" I told him and he smiled. "and I was thinking maybe after that we catch up with a few friends for drinks in the city somewhere?".
He nodded ." Sounds like a plan".
"Maybe at the Argyle at the Rocks for drinks?"
He nodded again taking a breather on the boardwalk and grabbing his phone out of his pocket to take a panoramic photo of the beautiful Pacific Ocean.
" We are so blessed to live in this country and have a gorgeous coastline" He said.
"We are" I agreed then told him to start moving again or it would be Christmas by the time we got to the lookout where the best view was.
"Why did I let you talk me into a walk?" He sarcastically grinned." ....... I mean hike".
I laughed and kept leading the way. When we finally reached Mackenzie Park and the lookout Luca got his phone out again to take a few more photos and I sat down on the low stone circle and caught my breath.
Liam and I used to jog up here before I became pregnant. We had a few jogging tracks on both sides of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and coastline that we would jog along.
" So-" Luca said sitting down on the Stone wall next to me. " is Taj coming to the family dinner too?"
I shook my head" No".
" Does anyone know about you guys yet?" Was his next question?
Again I shook my head. " no one does?".
"Sally?"
More head shaking by me.
"Brianna? your Mum?"
"No one knows. just him and I and you-". I looked at him.
We were silent for awhile and then Luca took a deep breath.
"Are you dating?- He paused. " Or it is just sex?".
"We aren't dating, well I don't think he thinks we are and it isn't just sex. I don't have a label on it". I looked away from him and focused on the tourists who had just walked into the lookout.
They asked Luca if he minded taking a photo of them which of course he didn't. After a good 15 minutes we headed back down the waking track to Bondi beach and our cars.