00;

Katsuki stared at the girl in front of him. The two were seventeen by now and the ash blonde considered her to be his closest friend excluding Kirishima.

When Katsuki would glance at his friend, she would remind him of one of the girls you would see in an old movie. Petite, dreamy and gorgeous.

"Katsuki, dear," she turned her head to the boy. Her small smile would make the angry boys heart jolt in love.
"What,"

"Let's go to my dorm room!" The small girl giggled before holding Katsuki's hand and dragging him to the stairs. The ash blondes face turned red and he sputtered.
"What?-"

The petite girl opened her door and threw her friend in before closing the door.
"What- what are you doing?" Katsuki regained his usual scowl but with a flushed expression. The poor boy couldn't feel his legs.

"Watching a horror movie with you silly!" the girl giggled before playing the well known horror movie from the 80s, A Nightmare On Elm Street.
Katsuki's blood red eyes only stared at the girls movements.

He felt scared. His heart was beating at an alarming rate and he was nervous. The curtains in her room were down and there was no glare.
"You can have the bed, i'll pull up a chair!" katsuki didn't know how to respond so he nodded.

Crazy scenarios were drifting through his mind as the movie went on. Katsuki didn't have much experience but a girl who seemed interested in him was right there. He could almost touch her hair.

But instead, they watched a 1980s horror film.

edited: 14/5/20

-

hello! a lot of confusion from my last short story was commented. in short stories which are inspired and followed closely by songs don't really have an oc and they aren't anyone from the universe. you can imagine yourself as them! or you can leave in anonymous, up to you!! the song is 1980s horror film by wallows!