02;

"Katsu!" the girl who was constantly on said boys mind ran over to him, holding Mina's hand. Katsuki shoved that fact away as a sign of girls who show and give affection to their friends.
"Short stuff," he acknowledged before turning back to the kitchen bench with a flushed face.

"Us and the rest of the Bakusquad are going to a drive in movie! They're showing Poltergeist! You should come," the girls soft voice was like music to the boy.
"I-uh maybe, i'll see," he dismissed with a scoff before shuffling away.

"He'll probably come!" he could hear her voice as he left.
"Don't hold your breath babes, Bakugo is pretty introverted," he could hear Mina respond before he closed his door with a slam. Introverted?! Him?!

-

"Katsu! You showed!" the velvety voice called out making her friends around her snap their necks to the boy.
"Bakubro! You came!" Kirishima swung his arm around the boy before dragging him to the group
"Whatever,"

"Alright my mum let me borrow her car! So we just gotta grab tickets and we can walk to the car!" Mina exclaimed before dragging the other girl off with her to grab snacks and tickets.
"Off we go i guess," Sero shrugged before him and Kaminari followed the girls, Kirishima and Bakugo behind them.

The group had grabbed their snacks and were up in Minas mums car. The two girls were in the middle with the boy's stationed either sides. Katsuki couldn't think straight as his side brushed against the girl who wouldn't leave his mind side.
"Katsu! You're so warm!" She snuggled closer before staring at the movie intently.

Here they were again, watching a 1980s horror film.

edited: 14/5/20