04;

Katsuki has mixed feelings about going to the girls dorm uninvited but the boy couldn't sleep. He knocked gently. The door opened a second later.
"Katsu?" A groggy voice asked.

Guilt swarmed the boy as he stared at the girl, he must've woken her up.
"Did i wake you up?" he asked quietly.
"Nah it's fine, i was having a bad dream anyway!" The girl responded.

"what made you decide to come here at one in the morning Katsu?" she asked with a small smile.
"You said, i could come over whenever to watch a movie, and i couldn't sleep," Katsuki avoided looking in her eyes as he admitted why he was there.
"Oh come in then!" She grinned and dragged the boy in by his arm. Katsuki stumbled in before taking a seat on her bed.

It was halfway through the movie by now and Katsuki had something to say. The lights were off, the mood was right. The two laid in the same bed. How could this not be anymore perfect!

Katsuki tapped her shoulder making her look to him. He stared into his eyes before opening his mouth.
"I like you, and not as a friend,"

The girl didn't blush or anything, instead her face turned to pity.
"Oh katsuki, i'm really not that into guys,"

They continued their 1980s horror film.

edited: 14/5/20