Some time alone

10k's PoV

The others have gone for some food and water leaving me and Murphy alone. Warren doesn't want Murphy to get in trouble when the others do so she often tells someone to stay with him while the others are away. I guess it was my turn this time. I was outside a cabin we were staying at while Murphy was inside. I saw some zombies heading our way so I just killed them adding to my count as I say "3521".

"Pretty convenient, huh?" I get startled by a deep voice from behind me. I sit up and point my hunting knife at the person but sigh as I see that it's just Murphy.

"Whoa. Easy there, fella." Murphy says cockily while putting his hands up as a joke but then putting them in his pockets. "You might poke someone's eyes out." He laughs.

"Murphy, don't scare me like that." I put my knife away "I could have stabbed you."

Murphy scoffs, "You can't kill something that is already dead."

"Wanna bet on it?" I reach for my knife again "Cuz 'I can use some more kills to my count." I threaten.

"Hey now, you know that Warren would get upset." he comes closer "Besides," his voice getting deeper, his face inches from mine. I gulp. "shouldn't you be grateful for me getting you some more kills?"

"You got them here?" I ask, "Why?"

Why would he do anything nice for me?

"Well," he repositions himself, putting a hand on his hip, supporting himself on one leg, "you all tell me to start being nice" he sighs through his words, a foul smell coming into my nostrils making me cough. "so why not start doing it?" I realize why he was suddenly nice.

"Murphy, you're drunk." I push him away.

He laughs, "Come on, darling." he puts his left arm around my hips since the other is on the wall, pulling me closer "You afraid I would do something?"

"Yes," I reach for my knife "something that you will highly regret."

I try to take my knife out but he grasps my hand before I could and slams it on the wall, pinning me. I gasp.

"Come on, darling." He presses his body on mine "Let's have some fun." I look away from him, seemingly disgusted. But something was wrong ...

My heart was racing ...

Am I actually afraid?

No ...

Why would I ??

He's Murphy, he's not strong enough to even--

While I was in my thoughts, Murphy took advantage and slammed his hands on my butt, making me snap out and audibly gasp.

He laughs "MURPHY !!" I shout at him, mad at what he had just done.

"Ooh, somebody mad?" he teases "Because I see the rest of you is actually happy."

I look down at what he was looking at. I gasp, covering my lower part. 'Shit' I say, under my breath.

Murphy buries his face in the left side crook of my neck. "Come on," he whispers, voice deep and calm making me shiver. "you know you want to." he buries his leg between mine, rubbing.

I try to hold in a moan but fail. I gasp, squirm, cover my mouth, lightly moan, while he is kissing my neck. I grasp his suit but then realize. The sun is coming up.

"Murphy ~ ..." I lightly moan "T-the others will be coming soon ~ ..."

He gets his face out of my neck, making me whimper. He looks at me then says "Then let's take this somewhere else ~"

He puts me in his arms bridal style. I blush while covering my definitely visible bulge as he takes me to a random room, not looking if it's his or mine or anyone else's. As we get into the room he throws me on the bed to close and lock the door. I try to get up but get pushed down by Murphy kissing me. His hand travels up my chest from under my shirt to my nipples. I moan and cover my mouth with the back of my hand but he stops me, whispering into my ear.

"I want to hear your beautiful voice ~"

He starts to kiss and suck on my jaw and neck while I moan loudly. "A-ah ~"

He fumbles with my pants to open them while kissing me passionately. "Mmm ~" I moan in the kiss. He finally opens them and instantly starts touching my lower part. I put my arms around his neck, grasping at his back desperately for him to get faster.

His hand just got in my boxers as we hear a knock on the door. We both jerk upwards as we hear Addy.

"Uuh, hello?" Addy asks confused why her room was locked.

"What !?" Murphy asks annoyed, looking at the door.

"I'm sorry, pal. You got the wrong room."

"I'm sorry, 'pal'." He says "pal" cockily "You got the wrong timing!"

'Murphy,' I whisper to him a little loud because he is a little further because he got up a little. 'this is bad.' I gulp. 'How are we gonna get out of this situation?'

"Wait a sec ..." Addy adds after I say that "10k?"

Shit. She somehow heard me.

"Uhh," I freeze. WHAT DO I DO ??? " 'sup?"

"Why are you and Murphy in the same room with the door locked ??"

Murphy gets up while I cover myself, seeing that he is going to the door. He unlocks it and peeks his head out to talk to Addy, visibly annoyed.

"Can't someone just get some private time these days??" Murphy asks, sooing left to right.

Addy tries to peer through to see me and she does. I wave and greet her shyly with a smile "Hi..."

Addy then gets the picture and blushes, flabbergasted "Oh... I uhh... I didn't know..."

Murphy chimes in "Well now you know. So?!" He gestures his hand and says "Are you gonna leave or stay and watch?!"

"Murphy!!" I butt in.

"What's going on here??" Warren comes out of nowhere.

3rd person's PoV

Addy turns around, opening her mouth to say something but she's stopped from a slam of a door from behind her.

Addy looks back at Warren with panic in her eyes as they both hear a click from the door as it gets locked.

"I think we should get out of the house." Addy says, still panicking.

"M-Murphy, wait- Ahh~" Both Warren and Addy hear that and take it as a sign to GET. OUT.

They both run into the living room, seeing everybody else.

"Okay, people. Time to go for a LOOONG walk." Addy snorts at what Warren said and they look at each other smiling, then laughing.

"Why?" Doc panics. "What happened?"

"It's just that we realize that we should just relax OUTSIDE of the house." Addy adds as her and the leader start laughing.

"But we have just-" Mack gets cut off by a very worried Doc. "Where's 10k??"

Warren and Addy look at each other, frozen "Uhhh..."

Addy looks at Doc and then says "Okay, umm... Doc, about THAT--"

"OH, MURPHY~~!!"

"That's our cue, people!" Warren warns the others, taking some food and water for the trip.

"Get out. Get out! GET OUT!!" Addy rushes everybody out with some other loud moans in the background.

They didn't come back until at least the sunset.

1224 words. Wow, that's a big one-shot if I do say so myself. Hope y'all like it. I think I'll b continuing this book REEAAAL soon. Cya~