Drunken Dancing

The song on top is the song they are dancing on.

10K's PoV

We have been walking for days now and we are all thirsty and tired. We have been looking for a place to sleep in but we were not able to stay in one place because there are either too many zombies or there are survivors who think they can do anything they want. Sometimes it's even both and it's the worst.

We finally find a small city with practically nobody in it, not even zombies.

"What do you guys think?" Warren asks everybody, stopping in her tracks and looking around "Is it worth looking around?"

"Well," Addy looks around then continues "it's a small chance we might find anything since it looks like the whole city has been looted."

"I say let's do it," I say, confident.

"I'm with the kid." Doc says "He might be right, there can be at least ONE house that hasn't been stripped down to the last resource."

"Yeah, let's do it." Mac says going into a house, excited.

"Mac, wait!" Warren yells after Mac but sighs as she realizes he can't hear her "Okay, everybody." she gathers everybody around her "Addy, you go with Mac." Addy nods "Doc, you come with me." Doc nods "And 10K," I look at her "you're with Murphy." Murphy and I nod "Addy and Mac cover the first 2 houses, Doc and I will check the next 2 and you 2" Warren looks at me and Murphy "check the last 2." We all nod and say "Understood", "Got it" and "On it".

Murphy and I go to the first house we were assigned on but I suddenly get pinned to the now-closed door.

"Murphy, what- !?" I get cut off by Murphy kissing me passionately.

Murphy has started to be more eager and horny since he lately hasn't been able to do it with me or to even kiss. I don't blame him, we have been on the move for too long to even interact with each other.

We part our lips for some air while he starts kissing, licking, and sucking on my neck.

"Murphy, we have to ... l-look ... for resources ..." I pant and moan through the words.

"The apocalypse can wait."

"Mmh ~" I moan, trying not to be too loud. He puts his hands on the back of my legs and says "Jump" so I do as he says. I wrap my legs around his waist for support and he puts his hands on my butt so I wouldn't fall. The house is filled with moans and wet kissing noises. I put my hands around his neck to bring us closer as I kiss him back, our tongues now in each other's mouths. We are now both moaning as he starts traveling his hands all over my body while I start undoing his shirt.

"A-ahh ~" I moan as he starts playing with my chest and he takes that as an advantage to suck on the front of my neck and my collar. I arch my back from the overwhelming pleasure and moan uncontrollably.

"GUYS, DID YOU FIND ANYTHING ??!" We both freeze.

'Addy' I whisper to Murphy and he nods.

"Uhh, no ..." Murphy tries to lie, letting me down slowly "we are still looking, because ... uhh ..."

"There are locked rooms and doors that we think might have anything." I back him up.

"And?" Addy waits for an answer.

"N-nothing-there's nothing! We're still looking!" I stutter, hoping she would take the bait.

"Okay, well you guys are still in the first house so Mac and I'll take your other one since we're bored!" Addy yells through the door. Murphy and I let out the air we didn't know we were keeping in.