Welcome to Las Encinas

"Luccia ? Luccia ?"

Luccia sighed and she opened her eyes. Her brother "Ander" was in front of her.

"Are you blind ? I'm slepping. Get out."

She turned over and she saw a lot of light in her room.

"Did you open my blind ?"

"Yep. I need you help, blue or grey ?"

She looked at him and she saw him showing her two uniforms.

"You woke me up because you don't know what uniform to wear ?"

He smiled at her.

"Yeah."

She looked at him and she didn't say anything. He was looking at her waiting for her answer and because he didn't receive answer, he shook his uniforms behind her face.

"Blue Ander, I choose blue. Can you leave me now ?"

"Thank you sister."

He walked to the door and before leaving the room he said to Luccia :

"You know you're late right ?"

"I'm never late. My phone will ring in two minutes."

"So you will get ready yourself in 20 minutes ?"

"I have an ace in the hole."

"Alright see you in the dining room, bye."

"Ciao."

Luccia waited that Ander leave her room for running into her bathroom.

"Fuck fuck fuck. I'm so fucking late." 

She had a wash and she did her makeup really fast. She took her uniform, she got dress, she took her school stuff and she went down to the living room. Her father and her mother-in-law were at the table with Ander.

"Buongiorno to everybody."

"Good Morning Honey."

She kissed her father Antonio, on the cheek and she saluted Azucena then she sat and she took a croissant.

"So you chose blue too ?" Said Ander with a smirk.

"Of course I did. We won't use mismatching uniforms for the first day of school of our new students. We have to come with style." 

Luccia looked at him as he was crazy and Ander agreed in silence.

"So you heard that three new students will come studying to Las Encinas after the collapse of their school ?" Started Azucena.

"Yep, you talk about them since two weeks, so we know it." 

Luccia smiled at her and Azucena looked at her.

"It's just that I hope that everything will be okay with them. It would be nice if you two could be friends with them." Continued Azucena.

"Uhh, I think we should you let things happen naturally." Started Ander and Antonio stopped him immediately.

"I think it was not a question Ander. Your mom was telling you not asking you."

Ander looked at his plate and he didn't say anything so Luccia answered for him.

"It could be very humiliating for them."

"We all know Guzman. We all know that he will lose his mind when he will see them. They will some friends, some protection." Said Azucena.

"So you know that but you let them come to our school ? They will be bullied."

"Their school collapsed and they paid for studying in my school. It's not because they are poor that they are like Pablo."