Stupid joke

Most of the students have left to the cafeteria. Ander, Lucrecia, Guzman, Polo, Carla and Luccia were at the same table while Marina was at the toilet. Samuel, Christian and Nadia were at another table, a little bit far from them.

"So what are you going to wear for the party Lu ?" Said Carla while Lucrecia was holding Guzman and kissing him.

Luccia was on her phone and Ander, Guzman and Polo were talking together about sport.

"I don't know yet. What about you ?" Answered Lucrecia.

"Umm... I think I will wear the dress that Polo bought me this summer."

Luccia raised her eyes from her phone and she saw Christian coming in the direction of her group. So she alerted her friends :

"Guys, the new one is coming."

Guzman looked at him and he stopped him.

"What the hell are you doing ?"

"Hey, I was coming for talking to your girls."

Christian winked at Carla, Lucrecia and Luccia. 

"Okay stop that and get out. You don't want to see me angry. Trust me."

Christian didn't move and Guzman approached him but before he could have said anything more Luccia stopped him.

"Let him go Guzman. He just wants to talk with us."

Guzman turned around and looked at her then he sighed and he let Christian go.

"Thank my friend."

Christian joined them at their table and he started talking :

"So what is the party you are talking about ?"

Lucrecia sniggered and she answered him :

"It's a party for rich people. So it's not a party for you and for your little poor friends. Sorry."

Luccia laughed silently at Lucrecia and she left for looking for Marina. Luccia couldn't tolerate the behaviour of her friends but at the same she understood them. They all suffered a lot because of Pablo and none of them has forgotten what happened. Luccia went to the corridor and she saw Samuel and Marina talking together. She smiled at that and she went to the locker room. She changed into swimsuit and she went to the pool. The pool was deserted. She smiled at that and she entered into the pool. She swam lengths during 30 minutes when suddenly Nadia came too. 

"Hey." Luccia greeted her.

"Good morning. I'm sorry I didn't know that you were here. I can leave if you want to swim alone."

"Non mi va." Answered Luccia while she was swimming.

"Excuse me ?"

"Sorry, I was saying that it doesn't bother me."

Nadia nodded and she entered in the pool and she began swimming too.

"So it was Italian right ?" Started Nadia.

"You know Italian ?" 

"Not really but I met someone who was talking Italian and you said the same thing so I just guessed it."

"I'm Italian and sometimes I forget that all of you can't understand me when I'm talking Italian."

"You lived in Italia ?"

"I grew up out there."

"Rome ?"

"Naples. It's a beautiful place. But let's talk about you. What do you think about Las Encinas ?"