The end of the journey

When Luccia entered the room, she wanted to sit next to Ander because of her argument with Guzman but if she was sitting next to Ander, Christian would have to sit next to Guzman, so she sat on her initial seat. When she sat next to him, Guzman looked at her in silence and he looked at his book while she was looking at her phone. After a moment Guzman started talking :

"Why are you here ?"

"Excuse me ?" Said Luccia still looking at her phone. She was looking at the Instagram profile of Christian. She was laughing while she was looking at his video.

"Next to me. Usually when you're angry, you do everything to ignore the people, even sitting as far as possible from them."

"Well I couldn't sit anywhere else. I wanted to sit next to Ander but like Christian is next to him, he would have been your neighbour. Nobody wants that."

He agreed in silence and then Martin entered the room.

"Excuse me students. I know I'm late but I was talking to your headteacher. Everybody goes to his desk."

All the students moved and he started talking about the schedule of this month :

"For this month, You have to be in pair for this project. I want you to create the profile of your partner on a social network. You have to be creative and this schedule will allow you to know better your classmates and to meet your new classmates. I would like that you paired with someone that you don't know well. It will be better for the schedule and less boring."

A lot of chatting appeared after the speech of Martin and suddenly Guzman stood up. Luccia was thinking that Guzman would moved toward Lucrecia but instead he moved to Nadia. Luccia was speechless, she turned her head for looking at Lucrecia and strangely Lucrecia seemed okay with that, a little bit jealous but okay. She turned again to see Guzman and Nadia and she saw Guzman asking Nadia to be her partner and Nadia accept to be her partner but with reluctantly.

"What the hell ?" Said Luccia murmuring.

Luccia looked at Christian who was coming to Carla and she guessed that they were partner. She didn't want to move because she guessed that Marina was her partner but then Samuel approached Luccia.

"Hey."

Luccia looked at him and she waited that he continue.

"I was wondering if we could be paired together because I didn't see you with someone else  so I guessed that you were alone."

Luccia looked at Marina and Marina who was understanding the situation agreed nodding.

"Okay Samuel. Sat here."

Samuel did what she told him.

"You know my name ?"

"Of course. Why I would not know your name ?"

"Well, my introduction wasn't really friendly so I guessed that some people just want to ignore me."

"I'm not this kind of people Samuel, the proof is that I'm your partner. We can do this Saturday at midday if you want, before the party at the Nunier, so you would have time to prepare yourself and me too."

"I..I don't think that I'm invited to this party."

"Trust me, you will be."

Luccia said showing at Marina with her eyes. Samuel blushed and Luccia smiled at that. The boy looked adorable. Luccia tidied her desk and she stood up. Marina was approaching her desk.

"See you soon Samuel."

Luccia winked at him and she saluted Marina. Marina grabbed her Luccia's arm and led her out of the classroom. They talked while they were walking.