𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀.

"sam! sam! wake up!" lucy said as she shook her son awake

"huh? what time is it?" sam asked groggily as he sat up.

"it's time for you to get up young man, don't you remember what today is?" she asked, with a small smile on her face.

"uhh.. no?"

"it's moving day sammy!" lucy exclaimed
"mom but it's 7 am, can't we just move later? or even better we can just stay here in santa carla." sam said, already feeling the dread of moving.

after max and lucy had gotten married, the couple decided to move away to a new town just a couple hours away from santa carla.
but to sam it seemed to be thousands of miles away, knowing he'd have to leave his two friends behind, edgar and alan frog.

"sam, please don't do this now, it's not like you're moving to a new state!" lucy sighed, pulling the covers off of him.

"okay, okay, fine. but why can't i stay with grandpa and mike?"

"you know why sam. now enough chit chat, let's get our stuff in the car!" lucy said, clapping her hands together as she made her way downstairs.

"well, looks like sleeping beauty finally awoke" grandpa says, walking out of his room.

sam just rolls his eyes and starts to pack his boxes up.

"ya know sam, it might be good for you to move. it'll give you a chance to make new friends and see different things." lucy says, with a box in her arms.

"or it'll give him a chance to see something he doesn't want to see" grandpa mutters

"what do you mean, grandpa?"

"what i mean, is that since vampires are real there could be anything out there."

"oh dad! that's nonsense!"

"i'm just putting that out there, anyways what time are you guys leaving? i need to put my new tv up."

"wait, so you do have a tv!"

"no, i have a tv guide, but i need a tv to go with it."

"wha-"

"alright sam, it's time to go!"

with a sigh, sam bids his grandpa goodbye and heads out the door.

"hey mom, what do you think grandpa was meaning? about that anything could be put here" sam asks, looking out the window.

"i don't know sammy, you know how he is, always trying to play jokes on someone" lucy smiles.

sam just simply smiles back as a million thoughts start to flood his mind.

could there be other things out here? maybe grandpa was just trying to joke around.

maybe.....