𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊.

"sam! look we're here!" lucy exclaimed, with a big smile adoring her face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"sam! look we're here!" lucy exclaimed, with a big smile adoring her face.

" 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 "

sam looks at the big sign with a bored expression on his face.

"oh, cmon sam! lighten up! this is a new start for us as a family. plus, you can always go see the frogs whenever you'd like." his mother stated, pulling up into a rather fancy driveway.

"how can we start fresh as a family if max isn't even here?" sam questions, irritation laced in his voice.

"max has to finish up some stuff at the video store, and has to talk to david then he'll be on his way." lucy explains flatly.

the two of them get out and waste no time in unpacking their stuff, seeing as it'll take hours to get it all in.

after an hour of unpacking, they decide to take a break and look around town.

fortunately for sam, crowridge has a comic book store — a rather nice one too.

sam, of course walks in, and begins scanning the shelves.
there were books upon books, there were comics that sam has never even seen before.

'man, edgar and alan would freak' sam thought to himself with a slight smirk.

sam was oblivious to the people around him, as he was so engrossed into the comics in front of him.

that was until he felt a tap on his shoulder.
turning around, he was met face to face with a girl.

"you new here?" she asked directly.

"uh, yeah i am" sam responded, a bit taken aback.

"well, in that case, my name is alexandra von doren" she tells him, sticking out her hand.

"sam emerson" he replies, shaking her hand.

"its nice to meet you sam emerson, but i've gotta say that's a... unique wardrobe you've got there" alexandra comments, turning her gaze towards the shelves of comics.

sam takes this as an opportunity to observe her appearance.

she sort of reminds him of a gothic, heavy metal type of person.
with her long black hair cascading all the way down to the middle of her back, and her almost all black wardrobe, sam couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated by her.

"um, thanks?"

"anyways, i've gotta go. hope to see ya around sometime" alexandra told sam, turning around to leave.

"welcome to crowridge newbie"

A/N
omg im sorry for not updating :// ive been procrastinating 😳😳 bUT sam and alexandra finally met?!);$&)

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 | the lost boys जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें