1.3 ❝FONTS❞

Fonts are amazing, and needed in the life of a graphic designer. Below I will show you my most used fonts, genre-specific fonts and more.

The basic rule is to not use more than 3 fonts in a graphic, to prevent it from becoming cluttered. You can of course change this, but if your typography skills aren't great, it's a good rule to hold on to.

There are multiple great websites to download (free) fonts from:
dafont.com is the most used one.

However, be careful and look at the license before using your font. On dafont.com, for example,  you can see the license next to the font name.

com, for example,  you can see the license next to the font name

This font, GOOD TIMES is 100% free. You also have fonts that are free for personal use, while you have to pay or donate to the owner to use it commercially. This usually is shown in the description, and in the file you get together with the font file when you download it. You also have demo versions, that you aren't allowed to use anywhere, just to test the font. Be careful and read licenses.

There are of course some fonts I use a lot. I'll show them below.

The Sans Serif fonts, Bebas, Century Gothic, Builttitling, Dolce Vita, Clockwise and Bignoodletitling, can be used at any moment to function as a contrast to fancier fonts, and to make the author name readable

Chasing Embers, Golden Plains ans Memories are script fonts, and used to make words stand out more. They are most commonly used in Teen Fiction and Romance.

Serif fonts, like Vogue Regular, Desire-Pro, Cinzel, and, not completely, LHF Encore, are good to use in Fantasy graphics. They add to the magical vibe of the cover.

Disclaimer:If you find this book anywhere outside of Wattpad, don't read it

Disclaimer:
If you find this book anywhere outside of Wattpad, don't read it. You will probably get malware on your device. This is a book on Wattpad, nowhere else. All rights go to me, on Wattpad. Don't read pirated works.