Wanna help?

I have some ideas on what to write but I thought why not let you guys decide on some stories. I already have a Volleyball story planned out that I am working on and a little love story started as well. Also I thought it would be cool to do a Disney thing with the AFTG characters in it.

But

I would like to know what my readers want to read and if you guys have any creative ideas that you want to share.

So if you do please comment on this and explain your idea and I will try to make it happen. This quarantine has got school all out of wack and I'm stuck everyday doing work from 8 to around 3 in the afternoon. After that thought I tend to add some work to my books and would love to write stuff that you guys want to read.

Here are some ideas I had in mind-

•Volleyball AU
•Baker/Famous Singer
•Raven AU
•Groupchat
•Horse AU (racing)
•Prince AU
•Disney- Beauty and the Beast (if you want more tell me)
•DC AFTG crossover
•DC AU
•Zelda

If you would like one of these tell me or if you have your own idea that's great as well. These will probably be done anyway but if you would like them sooner the I can make that happen. The Volleyball is one that I am working on right now and I Have the Baker/Singer one in the works too!

Love you guys and thanks for reading!