Sick Day

Andrew was not having a good day.

The flu season had hit the tower and with Andrews weak immune system, it seemed like he was trapped in the corner with no way out. His body hurt and deleted any knowledge of what warm was. He had a long sleeve shirt on and Neils oversized sweatshirt along with the junkies baggy sweats. He was curled up in bed with the covers wrapped around his waist and was bored.

The flu medicine had taken the wrong turn on his brain leaving him disoriented and weak. He actually did cry last night when Neil had told him that he needed to leave for night practice because Kevin was dragging him and he didn't have a choice. Once the tears had begun to fall, however, Neil forgot all about practice and sat on the bed whispering a small 'yes or no?'. When Andrew nodded he pulled him into his lap and quieted him with his fingers running through blonde hair and soft whispers of assurance in Andrews ear.

Andrew Minyard on flu medicine was a whole different person.

He groaned and felt his eyes beginning to burn once again. He wanted Neil to be here to hug him and kiss him. He wanted Neil to tell him he was gonna be fine and then kiss him more. He wanted off of these fucking meds. He hates meds.

He threw the covers off of his shivering body and grabbed his fuzzy blanket. He padded out of the dorm room and down to the foxes living area. Aaron, Nicky, and Kevin were on one of the couches while Allison, Renee, Dan, and Matt curled up on the other. Neil was laying in the recliner and once Andrew laid eyes on his junkie he made his way over.

The room had been filled with chatter but suddenly stopped once they saw Andrew stumble in. He crawled over the ottoman and to the recliner. Neil huffed a laugh and opened his arms. Andrew practically felling into them and curled up against Neil's body. He laid his head against the junkies shoulder and peered out to the staring eyes. Neil wrapped his arms around Andrews waist and pulled the smaller man into his lap. Andrew struggled to pull his fuzzy blanket over his body, but Neil helped him out and he mumbled a 'thanks' to the auburn.

"What's wrong? Is there something you need?" Neil muttered into Andrews ear but Andrew shook his head

"You left me." The blonde mumbled

"You were sleeping 'Drew' I didn't want to wake you." Came Neil's reply and Andrew practically whined

"Bull crap."

Neil huffed at Andrews attempt to curse and pressed a kiss in the blondes hair. Neil heard cooing in the background along with gagging and whispering. He looked up to see Nicky basically crying with joy and rambling about how cute they were. Aaron has a look of disgust of his face but his eyes had fondness in them. Everyone else was smiling.

"I think I like sick Andrew better then normal Andrew." Matt said. "He so out of it he forgets to be the devil." Andrew grunted and flipped Matt off but only got laughs in reply

"Feeling any better Andrew?" Renee asked and Andrew huffed

"No, Neil left and it made me sad." Andrew mumbled and Neil snorted and pulled Andrew closer

"Neil why would you do that, that's mean." Aaron said with a smirk on his safe

"Yea, Neil."

"Cmon Neil."

Andrew giggled and dug his face into Neil's neck. The foxes looked shocked at the action and smiled. Neil brushes the hair out of Andrews face and traced the freckles along his cheeks. Andrew hummed at the touch and moved impossibly closer to Neil.

"He's so cute- why is he so cute?" Dan asked and the foxes nodded in agreement. Aaron gagged again.

"My brother is not cute."