Baby Lou

HI

I made this because I used to have a lot of ideas. I still have overwhelming ideas. 

Like this one about a painter and he owns like a paint shop with sunflowers and lavender walls and he's an amazing artist and a super shy boy goes in there to draw a tattoo and the boy stutters and he's super cute and louis would be the soft artist and harry would be the anxiety filled boy-

Anyways, this is some smut or whatever I wrote when I was like 12 ahdfklsj

Anyways anyways, read and cringe with me.

Summary: Louis is a little, and he falls into headspace with Harry not knowing what the fuck is happening. ends in SmUT.

1864 words

Harry pov: 

I was just trying to finish the work I didn't earlier this morning. Louis was acting weird last night, he kept calling me daddy and asking for "baba" And this morning he was throwing a fit because he didn't want pancakes. Unbelievable.

If you like pancakes, leave my sight. You really like a flat biscuit?

Oh, and did I mention he wet the bed last night. When I scowled him he just shrugged with a smirk and said "Dwaddy Hazza fwalt not Lou Lou"  Then he screamed "No Lou Lou fwalt Lou wust needed nappy" 

I was kINky

i'm still fucking confused with the whole thing.

ME TO WTF IS HAPPENING

I  don't know what to do. But I can't call anyone, I know Lou would freak out if I mentioned this.. faze? To anyone. and we aren't even dating, so why would louis want me and cuddle up to me?? 

I suddenly heard little whimpers and moans coming from the room next door. It was 12, so Lou was probably just waking up from his nap. That I had to fight him  for. 

"Daddy"  Louis screamed

So now Lou was screaming for Daddy, or Me.. While also moaning and whimpering. 

I knew I was fucked. I can't just hear loud moans like that and not  have a reaction. Or.. erection

*spits out water* 

I slowly got up, leaving my work at the table and walking to the room. As I got closer, Louis's moans got louder, like he knew I was coming. (lol coming)

OMG THE LOL COMING PART THO WTF-

I slowly turned the door knob and opened the door.

Lou's room was a mess, clothes scattered across the floor. Dresser drawers were half open with clothes falling out of them. His closet had everything taken out of it, scattered around the entrance.  when my eyes went over to his bed they almost popped out.

 Louis was on the bed, slowly humping a pillow in nothing but pink lace panties and thigh high fishnets. I felt myself getting hotter by the second. 

"Louis Tomlinson what the fuck is going on" I let out I'm a low growl, which seemed to excite Lou, him humping the pillow faster. 

lol anyways alexa turn on it wasn't me 

"da-Daddy... woke up early" he slowly got off the bed, crawling to me on the floor while giggling. My eyes just kept on his perfect ass.

"Lou Lou want to pway but Lou Lou got hard Dada" He sat on his knees, looking at me through his eyelashes, hands going to his crotch.