Dirty laundry

THIS STORY IS LIKE EVERY OVERPOPULATED SMUT SENARIO EVER

I HAD PROBLEMS

ANYWAYS...

3rd POV (like most)

Louis was doing the laundry, in just black lack panties, thigh highs, and his roommates old t-shirt.

(wow how original bitch)

Harry, the roommate, wouldn't be back until 3, so he had some time on his hands. An hour to be exact.

The thing with Louis and his roommate, is that he hates Harry. He never picks up after himself, always leaves the doors and cabinets open, and he's never home.

It may just be his motherly and submissive side kicking in, but he didn't like Harry.

He got caught up folding the laundry, and he didn't realize the clothes in the washer where done. He stated taking the load and putting it in dryer. He ears misses when the door opened.

He started the dryer, then turned around to see Harry smirking at him.

"God Harry what the fuck."

(I've never said "god *** what the fuck" i'm like "SHIT FUCK WHAT THE FUCK AREYA DOING" um who is this)

"Who you all slutty for Lou?" Harry eyed him up and down, Smirk on his face.

(his dildo

..

..

wtf)

Louis quickly threw on some pants. "Stop looking at me. Nobody wants your stares."

Harry walked over to Louis, pulling his hair. "Hm" Harry pushed Louis against the dryer, hands on his waist. "Seemed like you didn't hate my state's last week babe. We might of been drunk but I still remember. An ass like that just stays in your mind."Louis gasped when Harry smacked his ass. "Okay, and? I was drunk harry. I wanted a quick fuck get over it."

I MEANT STARES ANKDKFKAAKJKDL

Harry growled and dug his hands into louis' sides, grinding his hips.

grr woof woof

Louis let a little whine slip. Knowing Harry would tease him, he let go letting the noises he let in free.

(how can you-)

"Harry, get off me now" Louis tried to sound stern, but it came out as a breathless moan.

"Seems like your body doesn't wan't me to stop baby. What's going on in that pretty head baby? Hm? Want me to leave you hard, or fuck you until you can't see straight?"

(neither ur gay and i'm gay it wouldn't work dumbass)

Louis could only moan out a "fuck me please" the grinding and dirty talk was to much for him.

Harry lifted him on top of the dryer, leaving hickeys all over his neck. Harry took off all his clothes besides his boxers, and stripped Louis down to his panties and thigh highs.

"Don't know why you put on pants baby, you didn't need me anyways."

Harry spread Louis's legs hearing a "Harry please"

"What baby? What do you want? Gotta tell me or I can just leave you here."

Louis whined and pulling harry in closer by his arms. "I want you to fuck me Harry. Please."

 what if harry just said no and walked away

i'd die I should edit the stories to where the top just walks awAY AHKDKF

Harry pulled down his boxers and Louis took off his panties, to impatient to have harry take them off.

"You sure baby?" Harry saw the nod Louis gave and without warning pounded into him.

no.

Giving him no time to adjust.

"Yeah Harry so good." Louis brought Harry's lips to his own, pulling and tugging on his hair.

"You like that baby hm?" Harry said going faster, alReady almost there.

no.

"Please harry" Louis didn't even know what he what he was asking for, but he got it when Harry started thrusting even harder into him.

"Harry Harry Harry I'm gonna cum"

Harry gave hickeys to Louis' neck while Louis pulled his hair.

"Yeah baby, cum for me."

They both came with Louis screaming "fuck yes" a few times and Harry growling a "That's it baby"

grrrrrrr

They both eventually cane down from there high, Louis grabbing his clothes and walking away.

When he reaches his bathroom he heard Harry shout "fuck you and perfect ass" and then a door shut.

—-

Horrible. Especially the ending but whatever

:)

the whole thing was horrible and we all know it