Caught-left unfinished and I won't fix it

THIS IS SO FUCKING CRINGE RUFUFIEIWJFIIEJNIIJJIJIOJR  IJEKDLWKJSJDI

WHAT THE FUCK 

Louis giggles, spinning around in nothing but his purple tutu and a crop top that said "daddy"

Louis looked in the mirror, loving what he saw. He liked showing his feminine side, he just wondered how his Daddy would react. 

"I look so pretty" he moaned as he turned to look at himself from the side, touching his nipples

0-100'real quick hun

"Mmm Daddy's gonna love me" He titles his head and  kept staring at his reflection, so happy with his feminine side.

He grabbed his phone, deciding to take a slutty picture. He took off his crop top, and turned so his back was facing the mirror on an angle. He stood with his legs together, one slightly bent, pushing out his ass. He put one hand on his ass, and moaned while taking the picture. 

You could see his hard on and everything. He whined looking at himself, then put his  phone away. 

I want to be confident enough to like my body let alone moan at myself?? wtf

 I eat a cracker and gain 5 pounds but go off

He decides not to tell his daddy about this side of him just yet. He didn't think he was ready. 

He took off his tutu, whining at the loss of it. He loved looking pretty so much. 

He decided to say "fuck it" and put it back on. He looked too good to take it off. 

what-

He stared in the mirror, touching himself everywhere except were he really needed it. He started massaging his ass, moaning loudly as he did. 

He grabbed his cock, and pumped it fast. He knew his daddy would be home soon. 

He moaned and whimpered, wishing his daddy could see how good he looks. 

"Oh daddy I'm about to cum. Let me cum for you all over this fucking skirt. Please daddy" he wished his daddy was there. 

"No." 

Louis froze, he wondered how much he saw.

You can't see me but i'm laughing so hard right now

"Louis whatis this? You like this skirt on you huh?" Harry growled, frustrated Louis didn't tell him earlier.

grrrruffruff

Louis  whimpered at Harry's tone. 

"D-Daddy please don't be mad. I promise I won't wear it again, I'm sorry d-"

"Leave it on" Harry stepped closer to louis, waiting for Louis to beg. 

i've went through my fair share of kinks (as you tell)

but if the dominant says "leave it on" the bottoms reaction is to beg??-

not in my experiences but whatever floats ya boat 😳

"Please daddy." Louis knew Harry likes this side by the dark in his eyes, and the problem in his pants. 

"What slut? What do you want? Tell daddy, want me to fuck you  Like a whore baby, want  me to fuck you like a little slut" Harry grabbed Louis by the waist, roughly pulling him into Harry, both moaning as there cocks touched. 

I'm to vanilla for this...

but i'm also a lesbian annotating male sex for no reason at all on a tuesday... I have no say

"Tell me baby, beg for me." Harry sucked on Louis's neck, leaving marks all over.

"Mmm Daddy I want you to fuck me. Please, please fuck me daddy, I'm so horny for your cock daddy please. I want that big fucking cock up my ass. I want you to fuck me like the fucking slut I am. I want you to own me daddy. Own your little girly slut. Fuck me daddy please." 

^^if you read that super fast it sounds like a cardi b song in your head

Harry pushes Louis to the bed, making him fall back on it. 

Harry crawled up Louis, hovering over him, there lips almost touching.

"I will fuck you baby. You know I like this side of you. You look so good like this. Your such a slut Louis" Louis whimpered and grinded up on harry. "You know it to don't you Louis? You know your a whore. You'd give yourself up to anyone wouldn't you?"

Louis moaned when Harry roughly grinded on him, cock leaking through his boxers. 

"Answer me Louis." Harry snapped his tutu, making Louis whimper, wanting more

"No daddy only yours. I'm only daddy's." Harry twisted Louis's nipples, not letting go, just making him sit there. 

Harry then took off his boxers, looking at Louis and his outfit once again

———•————-•

what?

huh?

I FUCKING LOVE DISNEY AJDLFKajkks