Totally didn't publish this without a title ;)

"We're here to help!" You yelled at Sam and Dean, "Good." Dean yelled back, putting away what looked like pie. You and Jack put away grocery in the correct spots, "So Cas and Gabriel decided to say hi while your guys were gone." You told them all, "What did they need?" Dean asked, leaning against the fridge. "Uh, nothing important!" You squealed Dean raised his eyebrow, "Like I said nothing important." You told Dean struggling to put something in a high cabinet, "Alright." Dean said, grabbing the box and putting it away. "Hey! I almost had it!" You growled, "Sure."

Dean said, continuing to put other stuff away. You just flipped your hair and grabbed the last item, and put it away. "Finally." You said, then made eye contact with Jack and walked to your room. "So?" You asked Jack who was standing in your doorway. Jack just simply smiled, so you walked over to him and shut the door behind him. Jack just hugged you before picking you up your legs wrapped around his waist. "We can't keep this a secret forever, you know?" You told Jack looking into his blue eyes. "Do we tell them (Y/M)?" Jack asked, furrowing his eyebrows, you shrugged, "I'm not sure who knows how they will react." You told Jack looking down. "So, what did Cas and Gabriel need?"Jack asked this made you look back up. Jack set you down, and both of you sat down on your bed, "Gabriel told Cas about us." You told him bluntly Jacks' eyes widened. "He didn't take it to well, but he will survive."

You said, "I'm bored." You sighed and fell back on the bed, staring at the ceiling, or you were until an adorable Nephilim blocked your view. Although this view was better, you pecked Jack's lips, making Jack smile. You positioned yourself so you could kiss Jack properly. You wrapped your legs around his waist while you placed a kiss on Jack's lips. You both pulled away for breath before pressing your lips against his again. Jack ran his hand through your hair before you guys got rudely interrupted by Gabriel, "Jeez, guys!" Gabriel shouted you, and Jack pulled away quickly, "Seriously, Gabriel!" You glared at him, "Sorry." Gabriel shrugged Jack also glared at Gabriel. "Fine ill go you go back to whatever you guys were doing." Gabriel said about to leave, "You ruined the mood, Gabriel!"You squealed. "I can put you guys back in the mood?" Gabriel said smirking, "JACK?? (Y/M)?" Dean yelled from down the hall.

𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫! 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 ;)𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜.