Kokichi x ultimate bodyguard

Someone requested this so I hope you like it. I also made a thing for Himiko x Angie so go check it out if you want.

Y/ns POV

Me and kokichi are getting ready to go to his meet and greet. *hes basically a celebrity in this*

I grab my weapon for if we need it and put it in my bag. Luckily I've never had to use it and I hope that won't change.

I've recently developed feelings for Kokichi but I can't say anything because we need to be professional.

We get in the car and the driver takes us to the meeting spot.

After driving for 30 minutes we get out and I get by him to keep him safe. I've had to push people away before because some fans are crazy.

I watch him while he meets people and they always look so exited, if I mean who wouldn't be exited to meet kokichi?"

I notice a girl talking to him and I think her boyfriend? Is behind her, he looks really pissed for some reason.

Should I step up? No he probaly just doesn't want to be here I'm sure its-

The guy then pulls the girl away making her look surprised while hes close to hitting kokichi.

I get in front of kokichi and the guy hits me. I'm filled with anger that this bastard thinks he can try to hit Kokichi like that.

"You shouldn't have done that"

"Shut up!"

The security guards come get him and the drama cools down.

"Kokichi are you ok?"

"Ya I'm fine, are you ok? your the one that got hit"

"Don't worry about me"

"Nishishi! I always worry about you"

I keep thinking about what he said while he was talking with people. I wonder if we can be together?