Chapter 3: Nightmare.

TW!: a little bit of touchy subjects are mentioned in this story. suicide, murder and psychological health issues are mentioned as well. please read carefully, and seek help from a professional (or from family or a pet! that therapy is free).

please feel free to dm me anytime if you need to talk about anything!  and take care of yourself. okay, love u. ♡

two chapters in one day, woohoo! :) 

◇─◇──◇────◇──◇────◇

You look at Kris, who broke down into quiet sobs. He was a little taller than you, so you reached up to wipe his tears. "What is it?" You say. Your mind was filled with endless possibilities for what Kris was talking about, and half of you didn't want to find out about what Kris saw. He wiped the rest of his tears and held your wrist still, tightening his grip because he was worried about you.

You appreciated the gesture. Kris was a psychopath, sure. He tried killing your sister and now they're dating, sure. But he was a good person most of the time, and only Moon seemed to understand what he'd been through. His mannerisms were a result of many life changing events and had psychologically changed him. He was always the same way you saw him, the kind, quiet guy that had a snarky remark to say any time of the day. But he had baggage, we all do.

Don't we?

He stops at the end of the hallway, the front door behind you both. It seems  that the home looked way smaller from outside than it was. "Here." He says, before he covers your eyes. He didn't want you to see it yet, and you could feel his heart beating really fast, his breaths quick, due to his crying earlier. "Kris, why are you covering my eyes?"

"...I don't really want to show you this..."

He uncovers your eyes, and you see the most gruesome thing. You didn't want to look, but your eyes didn't look away. You wanted to run, you wanted to drive back home.

In front of you, was Susie's parents.

"OH MY GOD." You say with a shaky breath, tears forming at your eyes. Everything in that room was untouched, and Susie's parents were seemingly sleeping. You would've thought they were sleeping,

if it wasn't for the fact that their heads had been chopped off clean.

Blood seeped through the floor boards. The stench was unbearable. You looked at the "sleeping" couple, who seemed to have been hugging eachother close before the incident happened.

Kris pulled you back from the room slowly. He enveloped you in a hug.

"Everything's okay, Y/N. We'll just go home and tell the authorities about what happened. "

You nod. "But...where's Susie? She wouldn't have done this, right? She wouldn't have killed her parents and ran away?"

"of course she wouldn't. Whoever did this took Susie with them. How they did it though, is a mystery. Since she loves to fight."

You nod. Whoever took Susie must've been powerful. This situation was awful, and you didn't expect this at all. This wasn't what you hoped. This was a NIGHTMARE.

You and Kris decided to close the door to the room. Both of you guys thought the same train of thoughts. "

"I don't want to just leave the bodies here."