Scribbles

Third Person P.O.V

The mask woke up again, however, the sun was shining now. It looked like it was the middle of the day. But the mask didn't see the doctor. He got out from the bed, and he walked out of the room. But the doctor still wasn't anywhere to be found. So the mask continued, until he started to hear the doctor's humming. The mask felt his 'heart' jump. He walked closer and closer to the doctor's humming. It lured him in.

The mask saw the doctor, humming as he was writing something down in his journal. The mask stopped, and stared. The doctor suddenly stopped humming and writing. "You've never been good at sneaking, mask." The doctor said humorously. "It seems you've only gotten worse." The mask huffed. "I've sneaked up on you before!" The doctor chuckled, turning to face the mask. "When?"

"Uh..." The mask looked awkwardly at the doctor, he couldn't remember. "... I don't remember, but it happened once!" The doctor rolled his eyes. "Sure it did." He turned back to his journal, and started to write again. Though the mask was a little sad that he couldn't hear anymore of the doctor's humming. He always did love it... The mask turned away from the doctor, leaving the doctor alone with his work.

The mask didn't know what to do now, so he just wandered.

---

Josie suddenly rubbed up against the mask, he didn't even know she was following. But he smiled, picking up Josie and petting her. He felt happy, a big smile was spread across his 'face.' "Aw, you're so cute." He said to Josie happily. For once he forgot about his worries. For once he let himself relax, he didn't have to do anything. He could just sit there with his little cat Josie. He wasn't thinking of the foundation, he was at peace.