Chapter 1

Ayla and lys love.

Early in the morning, the city had woken up, people were on the streets to start their day. The bustle of traffic echoes everywhere. It is December and the atmosphere looks cold, the traffic runs slowly, despite the fact that winter holidays are already beginning. On the avenue a blue Vespa motorcycle passes by being driven by a woman who was on the way to work, she masterfully drives taking advantage of every hole she can see to get in and not waste time on the road. The Woman on the motorcycle when she sees that traffic is stopped, it occurs to her to get on the sidewalk, since she is late. She continues down the sidewalk with slow speed, is reaching a crosswalk but does not look at anyone and speed up more. But a girl is finishing crossing the street, the woman on the bike sees her and tries to brake, but the left mirror hooks with the girl's sweater and breaks it. The woman gets off the bike to help the girl.

With concern the woman looks at the girl and asks - Are you okay? Sorry I couldn't stop in time. - The woman observes that she is a teenager in her high school uniform, but her Sweater is ruined, you could tell that she was old, then she looks her up and down and sees that she is a brown girl with long smooth hairs with a nice physique, somewhat short and pretty face.

The student has an angry look, as if she wants to kill the woman with her eyes and says screaming - ARE YOU CRAZY? You almost killed me. DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DRIVE ON THE SIDEWALKS? BY THE WAY YOU BROKEN MY SWEATER, IT WAS THE ONLY ONE I HAD. The woman looks at the girl's brown eyes, she notices the fire in them. But she has no excuses for this incident and decides to use diplomacy.

- Calm down my friend, I have no excuses. It was my fault, but I'm going to make it up to you.- the woman takes off her helmet. And the girl begins to notice that the woman is taller than her, then she looks at the beautiful face of that woman, who is graceful with milk-white skin, blonde hair that reached her shoulders, and shone with the light of the Sun. Then it focuses on the woman's eyes, which were covered by corrective lenses with a black frame, formal and elegant, which enhanced blue eyes, they conveyed to the girl a feeling of guilt. The woman brings the helmet closer to the girl and tells her to put it on. But the girl looks at the woman's gesture with contempt and screams at her - Why do I want your helmet? I do not have a motorcycle.

The woman, despite her answers, she remains calm, she begins to speak to him in a friendly way. - Calm down, friend, because of the uniform you have where you study. I'll take you, I know where it is.- The girl takes the woman's helmet abruptly, then puts it on. - Ah I almost forgot- says the woman, then she takes off a long sporty-looking coat she was wearing, with amazement the girl looks up and down slowly at the woman noticing that the woman has an elegant office uniform, which highlighted a slim and beautiful female figure, you could tell she was a secretary with a good presence. The Secretary extends her hand with the coat to the girl saying that she gives it to him for having damaged her sweater. She takes the coat and puts it on. the woman gets back on her motorcycle, then turns to see the girl and pats the back of the seat to invite her to get on the motorcycle. But the girl goes from rage to getting nervous about getting on the bike.

The woman notices his nervousness and speaks to him in a pleasant and sweet tone - What are you waiting for? Is it your first time on a motorcycle? Come up, I'm going to be careful, - despite this she doesn't seem to be convinced then with feminine grace the woman raises her right hand. making the oath sign of the Girl Scouts saying. - I promise. - And he makes the girl a flirtatious smile.

The girl looks around and sees that she has already lost the public transport, and waiting one more hour for the next one did not feel like it at all, and decides to accept the transport of this woman. She awkwardly gets on the bike. Already sitting, she puts her hands on the back grill. But the woman notices it and tells her that she will be safer if she hugs her tightly. The girl does not doubt it, and puts her arms on the waist of the pilot, clinging with all her strength. When the woman feels that her passenger is holding her tightly, she starts the motorcycle, returning to the road again, the girl squeezes the driver more strongly when she notices that she is speeding up, the woman as she promised this time does not drive in that daring way. The girl looks at the city with her right cheek resting on the woman's back, she feels the heat and the sweet perfume that the pilot uses, she likes those sensations. the woman feels that she is being strongly pressured but does not bother her in the least.