Chapter 2

Ayla is on her motorbike, on her way to work like every morning. there is less traffic on this day. -It seems that people are starting to take their Christmas holidays. - Ayla thinks. She does not have any type of jaw, she drives very relaxed. He reaches the pedestrian crossing, where he always meets Lys. Although they started off on the wrong foot, Lys is waiting for her there every day, to greet her. the traffic light turns on the red light, Ayla stops her motorcycle, and the pedestrians stop crossing the road. Ayla hears her name on the left side, she turns and sees that it is Lys, she is running towards her, as if she had missed the bus. Lys waving to Ayla by the hands as she runs, when she gets to where she is and asks if she can take her to school, Ayla does not refuse and tells her friend to mount like the other time. When the light changes and Ayla starts her motorcycle with Lys as a passenger.

Lys is no longer afraid of being on Ayla's bike, but hugs her tightly. She lays her right cheek on Ayla's back, to feel the Heat of her body and the sweet aroma of her perfume, she closes her eyes while, to enjoy the moment.

Ayla stops the bike, Lys opens her eyes and she realized that she arrived at her school. She gets down and thanks Ayla, and despises her with a kiss of cheeks typical of friends. Lys does not go to school, to see how her friend walks away.

Ayla, he was not late, arrived first than his bosses. And take advantage of entering a cafe that is at the entrance of the building, and ask for a mocachino to get a little cold.

It's time for recess at Lys's college. as always she is on the Rooftop watching the vehicles go through the streets, and she hears those familiar footsteps from her friend Alex. She greets him without turning to see him. Hi Alex.

- Hi Lys, - the boy notices with his friend he is not smoking. - It is rare not to see you smoke at this time.

- I just don't have cigarettes. Don't have one? Lys turns around giving his friend a smile.

- Of course not. I don't smoke, but do you look happy? Something happened, right?

Lys walks towards her friend making steps of a happy girl, as if she were wearing a new dress, she turns as a dancer, making her skirt rise, showing her thighs a bit. - I saw Ayla again, and she brought me back on her motorcycle. I don't understand why I'm happy about it. I put my face on his back, it was so warm. - Lys puts her hands to her chest in a tender way. - Even my heart is racing when I see it.

Alex looks strangely at her friend's behavior. She is usually apathetic. - It seems that you are in love! You even behave like those dumb girls who hear this Kevin Asher, or like those two Karin and Laira.

Lys looks at Alex angrily and says - He doesn't compare me to those. They have no decorum. Today those two made a scandal. Like Professor Andrade, he did not come to class. They in their living room began to have sex, in the presence of all their companions watching them. I don't know where they are now.

- How crazy, given Alex with amazement. - But I'm not saying it for comparing them, I'm saying it because you might like women. Since we were children we always spent seeing the other women, especially what they look pretty.

Lys in his ear that is astonished.- Do you think so? - She puts her index finger on the hundred, to help remember. - Now that I think about it, you're right, I don't remember looking at any boy. And the only one I've kissed is you. And he rejected all the boys who declared themselves to me, even you. And I always look at the teachers and the girls at school, especially their breasts.

- I see that you are already discovering that you are from the other side. - Alex hugs her tenderly - You know I love you just the same, friend. You are for me the sister that I never had.