Chapter 3

It was Christmas afternoon, the day was very cold, the snow was beginning to fall. But as Ange said, he had to work at Christmas. The whole office was happy, why today if you finish all the late work, and realize the winter break you so much deserve.

Ayla was with her coworkers at a makeshift table to make a Christmas lunch while they are in the office. The bosses managed to obtain different types of junk food for lunch. We have Pizza, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chimichangas, Shawarmas, Ayla as a junk food lover we serve all the variety that you can put on your plate.

- Ayla, are you going to eat all that? - What I carry on me. But I don't think about why I came without breakfast. Ange, thanks for the food. - You're welcome, but it's the only thing we could find, the other restaurants that could make traditional Christmas food tell us that they are full of orders - I don't see anyone bothering you. True People. - Everyone in the office supports Ayla's words. - Ange liked the gesture of his office mates. Ange's husband Will arrives with a load of soda bottles. Ask for help serving them. - I couldn't get anything healthy to drink either. - One of the classmates says- Will the food and drink are perfect. Worse is not eating or drinking. Everyone joyfully starting the meal as if it were a banquet. When everything is finished they return to their jobs.

It was almost 10 at night, the cold could be felt in the office. Everyone present is happy to be able to finish, and to start with the winter holidays. When everything is finally over, they say goodbye and hug Merry Christmas. Ange and Will tell Ayla that she is invited to spend the holidays at home with them. But Ayla says that she is going to use them to organize some things in her house. She gives her bosses a Christmas hug saying. - Merry Christmas.

Ayla walks in the parking lot. The cold in the place feels like it's inside a fridge. Her coat doesn't seem enough for the cold of that night. When he gets to where his motorcycle is, he mounts to turn it on and has to wait for it to warm up in the cold. she uses the smoke from the exhaust outlet to warm her legs. The heat of the smoke on her legs feels very nice as if her lover is breathing on her legs.

With the motorcycle ready Ayla gets on and turns on the lights and begins to leave the parking lot. She reaches the guardhouse, raises her hand, and greets the guard. He responds to the greeting, and opens the exit for Ayla, she leaves without much haste.

Ayla drives slowly through the city and contemplating the emptiness of the city, she was alone in the streets, the flashing Christmas lights seemed to greet her, as if she were from a princess loved by her people. Ayla manages to see in the distance a female figure who is walking alone on the sidewalk. Ayla slows down, adjusts her glasses and can see clearly who she is -Lys? - Ayla says out loud. Because of the light on the bike Lys does not recognize who is on the bike, Ayla turns off the bike light. Lys still does not recognize her, Ayla stops next to her, and she could notice that Lys does not wear clothes for the cold, she uses only the clothes to be inside the house, trying to warm herself with her hands as best she can.

- Lys, what are you doing here? - Ayla gets off her bike and approaches the girl, when she recognizes her she screams -Ayla! - and he hugs her looking to take the heat he can from Ayla's body. -! My God, you are freezing! Get on the bike fast and I'll take you home. - Hearing that, Lys clings to Ayla screaming in despair. -NOOOOOO! The girl's low body presses on the woman's breasts, and she begins to cry in pain, like a beaten girl. Ayla does not continue insisting and says to him - Lys calm. I will take you to my house. You will be fine there. -. Hearing that, she calms down a little.

Ayla asks Lys to release her, she gives her the coat she was wearing. They both get on their motorcycles, Lys burns Ayla as she always does, and starts the motorbike at Ayla's house.

Lys is affected by the cold, she holds onto Ayla's body with all her strength trying to take heat from her, Ayla feels how the girl trembles, and maintains a low speed, because she thinks that Lys's condition does not allow her to use all your forces.