Authors Message and Glossary

Author's Message

Author's Message

Welcome to the second book in the "Life of the Club" series. This one is most likely going to take you for quite a wild ride as you discover some of the hidden plot happening in the first book and a lot of backstory. I hope it's as good as the first one to everyone and enjoy the book! I absolutely loved reading comments on the first one and seeing the reactions to the things that I set up in the first book. Thanks for leaving them and I hope you leave more!

My Writing Style

Every chapter will have a small segment at the start of it which has a short out take from somewhere in the chapter. This is just meant to give you something to find in the chapters.

Glossary

Dominant:

A member within the BDSM community who find pleasure in taking control of others. They have differing rules and kinks between each, but the main ones usually revolve around obedience and dominance. If a dominant decides they like a submissive enough for long term play and the submissive agrees a contract can be formed.

Submissive:

A member within the BDSM community who finds pleasure in giving control to others. Usually finds some sort of pleasure in being controlled by another person. If a dominant decides they like a submissive enough for long term play and the submissive agrees a contract can be formed.

Contract:

A formally written agreement between a Submissive and Dominant. The contract is not legally binding, but highly respected within the community. Contracts have a rule about the submissive or dominant wanting to break the contract with a procedure to have it broken.

Collar:

A symbol within the BDSM community. Usually shows that a submissive has an owner, but some are used within clubs by the owners as a way of protecting certain employees. A Submissive usually wears a collar for a Dominant they have entered into a contract with. It shows that they have formed a bond and that nobody should try to court the submissive.

Abandonment:

Occurs when a dominant leaves officially, or abandons, a submissive for reasons such as: Failure to train, disobedience, violence, and other similar issues. It can also be done if a dominant gives no reason as to them leaving and usually ends up with the submissive essentially being excommunicated from society. Their property is repossessed, their accounts closed, and anything else taken.